Spenco Gel Heel Cushions
The Spenco Gel Heel Cushions are made from a shock-absorbing gel that helps to reduce heel pain. They can be worn in most types of everyday footwear for ongoing comfort and cushioning, allowing your feet to feel supported and pain free all day.
- 1 x Pair of Spenco Heel Cushions
Who Can Wear the Spenco Gel Cushions?
Targeting cushioning and shock absorption specifically to the heel, the Gel Heel Cushions are suitable for virtually anybody who experiences pain in this area. They are particularly suited to the following types of conditions:
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
Which Shoes Can I Wear the Cushions With?
As the Spenco Cushions are ideal for a wide range of situations that may cause heel pain, they have been designed to accommodate the shape and styles of most standard everyday footwear. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Casual Shoes: Ongoing comfort is provided by these cushions, making them ideal for use in your everyday casual footwear. As they help to minimise odours, they will keep your daily shoes feeling fresher for longer.
- Work Shoes: If you're standing for long periods all day on your feet, whether outdoors, in a warehouse, or on a shop floor, the cushions help to reduce fatigue even across hours of continuous use.
- Walking Shoes: When your feet strike the ground as you walk, the cushions help to absorb this shock, in turn reducing any pain or discomfort caused by impact with the ground.
Which Sizes Are Available?
The Spenco Heel Cushions are available in a single size that should be suitable for most individuals. As they target the heel area specifically, you do not need to worry about finding a size that accommodates the full length of your foot, and this also makes them particularly useful for shoes with narrower fronts.
How Do I Use the Gel Heel Cushions?
The Gel Heel Cushions can be placed into your shoes at the back, where they should rest comfortably in the curve of your footwear. It is advised that you loosen any shoelaces beforehand so you can place your foot in on top of the cushions with ease while finding the best position.
How Do the Gel Cushions Help?
The Gel Cushions provide a range of features and benefits. Please see below for more information about these aspects:
- TPR Comfort Gel: The thermoplastic rubber (TPR) provides excellent cushioning and energy return for optimal comfort.
- Anatomical Cushioning System: Dual-density gel absorbs impact and shock to the heel.
- Heel Cup: This cradles the heel to help with cushioning and alignment.
How Thick Are the Cushions?
The Spenco Gel Heel Gel Cushions have a thickness of 9.2mm.
What Are the Materials of the Gel Heel Cushions?
The Spenco Gel Heel Cushions are made from triple-density thermoplastic rubber (TPR) gel.
How Do I Wash the Shoe Cushions?
Once you have removed the Gel Heel Cushions from your shoes, they can be hand washed with warm water. They must then be air dried before reinserting them into your footwear.