Pedag Softmatic Boot Shaper Shoe Tree
Boots can easily become misshapen and it can be hard to keep on top of them if you own multiple pairs. The Pedag Softmatic Boot Shaper Shoe Tree cares for and helps to store your shoes and boots to keep you looking fashionable for longer.
Different Length Options
To ensure that different length boots can be properly cared for, the Softmatic Boot Shaper is available to buy with a 24cm (10") or 36cm (14") length.
How Does the Shoe Tree Work?
Boots can take up more room in your cupboard, particularly if you own multiple pairs, and often flop to the side, becoming creased and unkempt. The Boot Shaper provides an easy solution to this. Designed to keep boots in shape, the boot tree gently smooths creases and keeps your favourite footwear looking smart and ready for wear.
- Facilitates cleaning, drying and storage of your boots
- Choose between 24cm (10") and 36cm (14") for personalised care
- Improves air circulation during storage
- Gently smoothes creases
- Light and easily movable
- Shaper expands to for an individual fit
- Can be stood on a flat surface or hung up
A Perfect Fit
As well as helping the boots retain their shape, the boot tree allows for easy cleaning, drying and storage. Equipped with a special extending mechanism, the lightweight shaper adapts to your boot for the perfect fit in any type of boot.
Helping to improve air circulation to keep your boots fresh during storage, the shoe tree can be either stood, laid flat or, alternatively, hung up to keep your boots as smart as you are.
Is the Shoe Tree Easy to Use?
The Boot Shaper is really easy to use. Simply follow the below steps:
- Squeeze the handle of the boot tree and slide it into the leg of the boot
- Let go of the handle to allow the boot shaper to expand
- Stand boots up or hang using the handle