Pedag Sport Insoles and Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers
You knew the wrong insoles could make your feet hurt, but did you also know they can make them smell and sweat? Say goodbye to poor quality insoles and odour with the Pedag Sport Insoles and Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers. Designed for use in conjunction with each other, this cost-efficient solution guarantees comfier feet in no time, while protecting your favourite footwear.
Who Can Benefit From This Bundle?
We recommend this bundle pack for anyone wanting comfortable, fresh feet. These insoles aid people with flat feet or issues such as plantar fasciitis, while the Boot Bananas reduce moisture and smell build up. This bundle is designed for both products to be used together to improve foot health, comfort and hygiene - keeping you fresh and (nicely) fragranced all day long.
Who Else Needs This Bundle?
From athletes to laypeople, everyone benefits from wearing comfortable, fresh shoes all day. However, we particularly recommend this bundle for the following situations:
- Gymgoers (prone to smelly shoes)
- Hyperhidrosis sufferers
- People on their feet all day
- Uncomfortable shoes
- Foot issues, conditions or injuries
- Shoes that get wet or damp
- Anyone needing comfy, fresh feet!
Pedag Viva Sport Insoles
Designed especially for use by sporty individuals, the Pedag Viva Sport Insoles are ideal for people suffering from flat feet, plantar fasciitis and offer great arch support. Ideal for use as running insolea, Pedag Viva Sport are designed to fit easily within your sports shoe and absorb impact to reduce stress.
Sizing of the Pedag Viva Sport Insoles
Pedag Viva Sport Insoles are available in an incredible thirteen different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the widest and longest point. Match these measurements to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|UK Men's Shoe Size
|EU Shoe Size
|Dimensions (Length x Width)
|235 x 77mm
|240 x 80mm
|247 x 82mm
|253 x 83mm
|262 x 86mm
|Size 7 / Women's Size 8
|267 x 87mm
|Size 8 / Women's Size 9
|276 x 94mm
|285 x 95mm
|289 x 96mm
|299 x 97mm
|304 x 98mm
|311 x 100mm
|315 x 103mm
How Thick are Pedag Sport Insoles?
Pedag understand balance. Too much padding can cause the foot to rub against the fabric above, causing a build-up of pressure whilst too little can cause a whole host of impact related issues.
Please view the image and information below to find out how thick Pedag Viva Sport Insoles are!
- Heel Thickness: 10mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 25mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 5mm
Can Pedag Viva Insoles Be Trimmed?
If required, excess material from the forefoot area can be trimmed away using a pair of high-quality fabric scissors. This helps you tailor the shape of your new insoles to perfectly match your shoes.
For expert advice on insole trimming, click here to view our step-by-step instructions.
Features and Benefits of the Pedag Viva Sport Insoles
- Support designed to provide symptom relief for a range of foot related conditions
- Metatarsal pad for improved support in an inherently weak area
- Suitable for use in almost any sport-specific style of shoe
- Unlike other insoles, Pedag use a size-graded heel for tailored reinforcement
- Natural curvature is supported at the arch thanks to impact padding
- Targeted relief at the heel, arch and sole
- Available in an incredible 13 different sizes
What Makes These Insoles Special?
We spoke to the supplier, who said: "These insoles utilise a high tech coating which compresses and cushions your feet, focusing on longitude in particular. They're a brilliant option for people wanting support for and prevention of Splay Foot and Plantar Fasciitis."
Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers
If you're on your feet all day long, whether that's at the office, on site, or at the gym, Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers are here to help you give stinky feet the boot! These highly effective shoe inserts absorb foul-smelling odours and eliminate bacteria, so you can improve your health and your shoes.
What Shoes Are They For?
Boot Bananas are great to use for all types of footwear or sweaty gear including:
- Shoes worn without socks
- Sports footwear
- Ski boots
- Wet and sweaty outdoor gear
Where Else Can I Use The Boot Bananas?
The Boot Bananas aren't just for wet clothing, they can be used just about anywhere that needs drying. This includes preventing condensation on car windshields and keeping rust off metal equipment. They can even improve air quality in humid environments by removing moisture from the air.
What are the Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers Made Of?
The Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers use powerful, biodegradable deodorising ingredients to prolong the shelf life of shoes and insoles:
- Bamboo Charcoal: Controls humidity and eliminates odours, locking in moisture and releasing dry air
- Baking Soda: A highly-effective and completely natural odour eliminator
- Lavender Oil: A pleasing scent that calms the senses
- Lemon Oil: Adds a fresh, citrusy scent
- Zeolite: Volcanic Material with power absorption properties
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights bacteria, fungal infections, mites and more
- Silicon Dioxide: Absorbs moisture to prevent funky shoes
How Powerful Are Boot Bananas Shoe Fresheners?
Boot Bananas are made with powerful materials and can stand up to even the smelliest of shoes. With premium salts, minerals and plant extracts, the Boot Bananas are suitable for the slightest smelly shoe to the most pungent of pumps!
How Do I Use the Boot Bananas?
Boot Bananas are super intuitive - simply pop them into stinky shoes, leave for up to 12 hours and voila! Fresh, dry shoes in no time.
Boot Bananas are easy to use and highly effective
Make Your Shoes Last Longer
Sweat and bacteria not only make your shoes smell bad, they can also get into the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your footwear. By balancing pH levels and killing bacteria, the Boot Bananas can actually keep your shoes intact and fresh for longer. The materials are gentle on footwear, and won't damage leather, glues, or even custom insoles.
Key Features and Benefits
- Eco-friendly shoe dryer and odour absorber
- Made with all-natural, eco-friendly materials
- Ideal for use in all sorts of shoes and smelly footwear
- Adjustable leash for range of applications
- Dries wet footwear in as little as 4 - 6 hours
- Great for use on gloves and any type of wet winter clothing
- Gentle on clothes and footwear – won't damage glues, leather or insoles
- Economical and long-lasting, with 6 - 12 months of use per banana with proper care
- Makes a great gift for sports enthusiasts
How To Care For Your Boot Bananas
To keep your Boot Bananas working for as long as they can, follow these care instructions:
- Hang your Boot Bananas to dry every 1 - 2 weeks (or after particularly hard sessions)
- For best results, hang in the sun or near a radiator
- Make sure to remove your Boot Bananas from footwear when drying
- Don't expose your Foot Bananas to extreme cold (otherwise they will need drying)
Top tip: keep a second pair to rotate when your first is drying.
When Should I Replace My Boot Bananas?
With proper care, Boot Bananas should remain effective for 6 - 12 months. Keep in mind that as they're made with natural materials, they may become slightly brown over time, this doesn't mean they need to be replaced. When they're no long absorbing odour, it's time to replace them.
Are Other Insole and Sock Bundles Available?
We have a huge range of shoe insole - boot bananas bundles available: