Hewitts Cordovan Leather Polishing Cream
To effectively nourish dull leather, the Hewitts Cordovan Leather Polishing Cream uses cedar oil and beeswax in its water-based formula. The cream is available to buy in five pigmented colours for all-round care for the finest cordovan leathers.
- Choose from: Black, burgundy, dark brown, neutral or tan
- Water-based formula for easy and effective application
- Natural beeswax and cedar oil nourishes shoes
- For use with first-rate leather
- Luxury formula to care for your items
- Restores tired looking leather
- Supplied in a 100ml container for handy use
What Colours Are Available?
For care as individual as you and your shoes are, the Hewitts Cream is available to buy in five different shades: black, burgundy, dark brown, neutral or tan. The strong pigments in the cream cover your leather items, giving a specialist finish which makes you stand out from the crowd.
What Types of Leather Can the Polish Be Used On?
This Shoe Polish is formulated for use on cordovan leather, as well as smooth and aniline leathers. A unique treatment for your belongings, the cream nourishes and replenishes to ensure a long-lasting life for equine shoes, belts and more.
How Do I Use the Leather Wax?
For optimum results, follow these instructions:
- Ensure any surface dirt has been wiped away
- Apply the wax to the leather using a cloth
- Buff the leather with a cloth to ensure shine
- Re-apply as necessary