Pedag ECO Line Deep Conditioner for Leather Shoe Cleaning
Wearing dehydrated and worn down leather shoes is not a good look. The Pedag ECO Line Deep Conditioner for Leather Shoe Cleaning is not only a smart choice for conditioning, but an ethical one.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally friendly conditioning
- Solvent-free and 98% biodegradable
- Nourishes shoes with moisturising formula
- Lanolin and silicone oil for amazing shine
- Effective cleaning for all leathers and synthetics (except textiles)
- Suitable for shoes, sandals, trainers and bags
- Biodegradable cleaners are eco- friendly
- Supplied in a 220ml bottle that is easy to store or carry
- Pump system for easy and even application
What is the Pedag ECO Line?
A game changer in the leather cleaning world, the Pedag ECO Line provides unbelievable cleaning power without costing us the planet. The range is an ethical choice for shoe and environment lovers everywhere, as the spray provides an extremely softening and conditioning treatment.
Is this Leather Treatment as Effective as Other Products?
Powerful cleaning or conditioning does not have to come at the price of our environment. Lather your shoes in this conditioner to rejuvenate them and leave them looking as glossy as the day you bought them.
What Leathers Can the Conditioner Be Used On?
The Shoe Conditioner can be used on all leather and synthetic materials (except textiles). It is useful for hydrating shoes, boots, trainers and sandals, as well as handbags.
How Do I Use the Conditioner?
For effective results, follow these instructions:
- Ensure all surface dirt has been removed
- Shake the spray before use
- Apply the spray evenly to the shoe with a cloth for smooth leather and a brush for suede
- Allow to dry for at least 10 minutes
- Repeat as necessary
Please note that shoes should be sprayed evenly to avoid any difference in colour.