Collonil Waterproofing Gel for Leather Shoes
We've all been in a situation where we want to wear a new pair of shoes outside but are worried about the weather ruining them. The Collonil Waterproofing Gel for Leather Shoes protects boots and shoes from the elements so you can look your best rain or shine.
Key Features and Benefits
- Waterproofing gel to protect leather shoes from water damage
- Available in 50ml or 230ml for portable or long-lasting protection
- Practical pump mechanism with 230ml bottle for easy application
- Protects against dirt and moisture to extend the life of leather items
- Moisturises leather to bring back vibrant colour
- Can be used on all types of leather
- Appropriate for shoes, boots, bags or clothing
Can the Waterproofing Cream Be Used on All Leather?
The Waterproofing Gel provides unbeatable protection for all leathers. This includes smooth leather, suede and nubuck shoes, boots, bags and clothing, meaning that this one product can be used to protect all your favourite items.
How Effective is the Gel?
The thought of ruining a good pair of shoes in the rain or snow can be heavy on the mind. The Collonil Leather Waterproofing Cream is at hand to eliminate this worry. Simply lather it on and you're ready to step out of the house with the reassurance that the powerful formula is conditioning and protecting your shoes against water damage.
How Do I Use the Collonil Gel?
For best use, follow these instructions:
- Ensure any surface dirt has been removed
- Apply the gel to the item evenly with a cloth or application brush
- Allow to dry
- Buff the item