Collonil Organic Protect and Care Waterproofing Spray for Leather Shoes
Made from 90% natural ingredients, the Collonil Organic Protect and Care Waterproofing Spray for Leather Shoes is an effective product to alternative harsher cleaning products. Lacking in chemical substances but not in environmental compatibility, the spray does not disappoint in moisturising and protecting items from the weather.
Key Features and Benefits
- Waterproofs and softens leather shoes
- Long-lasting protection against water
- Suitable for leather, nubuck, suede and textile
- Propellant and solvent free
- Olive oil extracts for natural moisturising
- Made with 90% natural materials
- Safe to use in enclosed spaces
Olive Oil Extract
For care formulated by nature rather than harsh ingredients, the Collonil Waterproofing Spray offers unbeatable protection with its natural olive oil extracts. This unique formula hydrates shoes, boots, bags and clothing while simultaneously protecting them against the elements.
How Does the Organic Spray Work?
This shoe waterproofing product can be used on all types of leathers, as well as nubuck, suede and even textiles. It adds moisture to the material to ensure the ultimate protection while effectively guarding against dirt.
What Types of Leather Can the Waterproofing Spray Be Used On?
The spray is used to cover the shoe and protect shoes, boots and bags from wear or damage from the elements. It is best used on leather, nubuck, suede or textiles.
How Do I Use the Protect and Care Spray?
For best results, simply follow the below instructions:
- Ensure the bag, shoes or clothing is free from surface dirt
- Press pump to apply evenly from 10 - 15cm away
- Allow time to dry
- Re-use as necessary
Please note that new shoes, boots, bags or clothing should be sprayed twice before use.