Collonil 1909 Wax Polish for Fine Leather
The best friend to your luxury leather products, no bag, shoe or item of clothing should be without the Collonil 1909 Wax Polish for Fine Leather. Consisting of valuable waxes and oils, the polish is the ideal choice for optimal leather care, and is available in five colours to suit the character of your leather.
What Types of Leather Can the Polish Be Used On?
A staple treatment for your fine leather items, the shoe polish offers a luxurious treatment for bags, shoes, boots and clothing. It is suitable for smooth calf and polished leathers, allowing you to provide the highest quality care to your items.
What Colours Are Available?
Since every leather garment and accessory is unique, this Wax Polish is available in five different colours. This allows you to choose the perfect wax for each and every one of your items, ensuring the character of your leather is upheld. The colours are as follows:
- Bordeaux (Similar in hue to burgundy)
- Dark Brown
- Neutral (Versatile polish in a neutral colour)
How Do I Use the Leather Wax?
For optimum results, follow these instructions:
- Ensure any surface dirt has been wiped away
- Apply the wax to the leather using a cloth
- Buff the leather with a cloth to ensure shine
- Re-apply as necessary
- Suitable for polished and calf leathers
- Contains valuable oils and waxes for maximum care
- Supplied in a 75ml container for easy transport and storage