Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
Specially designed to provide hikers with impact dispersion and enhanced stability, the Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles keep their shape even after extended use, offering reliable support during even the toughest of hikes. They are also ideal for anybody looking to receive enhanced comfort, support, and odour control, as the insoles combine Aerospring, EVOLyte, and MOISTUREWICK technologies.
Who Can Benefit from the Superfeet Men's Comfort Insoles?
Owing to their enhanced levels of support, the insoles are ideal for wearing during a hike, and can also offer excellent protection for general footwear. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Key Features of the Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
- Specially designed to support and cushion the feet of hikers
- Heel Impact Technology (H.I.T) pod disperses impact during ascents and descents
- Aerospring foam provides enhanced underfoot cushioning and comfort
- MOISTUREWICK technology provides long-lasting odour control, in turn boosting hygiene and comfort
- EVOLyte carbon fibre provides stabilisation and support
- Heel cup cradles the heel and helps to absorb impact and prevent heel slip
- Durable construction with reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
- Also available as Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
How Do the Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are specially designed to provide optimal protection and comfort for hikers. They have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Disperses Impact: The Heel Impact Technology pod disperses impact for ascents and descents, ideal for hiking up and down hills and mountains
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with MOISTUREWICK technology for optimal long-lasting odour control, essential for lengthy walks and hikes
- Heel Support: The heel cups position the heel to naturally absorb impact, reducing pain during long and arduous outings
- Improves Comfort: The Aerospring foam layer provides heel-to-toe comfort with every step on virtually any terrain
- Resilient Support: With EVOLyte technology, the insoles spring back into shape after responding to compression
- Slip Prevention: Heel cup prevents heel slip and stops toes from hitting the front of the boot
Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles with Aerospring foam
and HIT pod for impact dispersion
H.I.T Technology for Impact Dispersion
The Trailblazer Insoles incorporate Heel Impact Technology to disperse impact while walking. This is ideal for hikers, whose feet will strike the ground repeatedly during ascents and descents. It also makes the insoles a great choice for anybody who walks long distances or for long hours, helping to protect the feet whether up hills or down slopes.
Aerospring Foam Construction
The Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature an Aerospring foam layer for optimal comfort. As this comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by daily activities and walking around.
MOISTUREWICK Odour Elimination
The Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature MOISTUREWICK technology to help eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
With a deep heel cup, the Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease pressure under the heels. The heel cups cradles the heel for natural cushioning and shock absorption.
The heel cups also help to prevent heel slip, reducing the likelihood of toes colliding with the front of boots. This is particularly important for hikers as descending down steep slopes could otherwise cause the feet to slip and slide inside the boots, causing unnecessary pain and discomfort.
Heel cup helps to absorb impact
and reduce slipping
To ensure the best possible fit, the Superfeet Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are available in a choice of sizes. The table below outlines the available sizes, which are based on UK and EU shoe sizes; your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|B ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||Size 34 - 36 |
|C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||Size 37 - 38.5 |
|D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||Size 39 - 41 |
|E ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||Size 42 - 44 |
|F ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||Size 45 - 46.5 |