Collonil 1909 Cream for Leather Care
A top-of-the-range care product for your leather shoes, the Collonil 1909 Cream for Leather Care revives and brightens leather boots and shoes to keep them, and you, looking their best. The nourishing oils and aloe vera extract provide the ultimate conditioning experience, providing you a holistic approach to leather care.
- Rejuvenates tired looking shoes
- For use on high quality leather
- Softens with its moisturising formula
- Contains aloe vera and nourishing oils
- Revives and brightens leather
- Easy to use sponge applicator
- Appropriate to use on all leather goods
- Supplied in a 75ml bottle for handy storage and transportation
How Does the Cream Work?
A well rounded product, the Leather Cream renovates with its conditioning ingredients to soften and protect leather shoes, boots, bags and clothing. Natural extracts and valuable oils nourish the material for long-lasting treatment.
What Types of Leather Can the Leather Cream Be Used On?
The Collonil 1909 Cream is specially formulated for use on the finest leathers. These include:
- Aniline calf leather
- Cordovan leather
- Delicate leather
- Exotic leather
- Fashion leather
- Nappa leather
- Reptile leather
- Smooth leather
How Do I Use the Leather Cream?
The Collonil 1909 Leather Cream is incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is follow the below instructions:
- Make sure any dirt or dust has been removed
- Apply evenly onto the leather with a cloth
- Allow to dry
- Buff the leather with a brush or cloth
- Use as often as needed