Vionic Tide II Islander Black Orthotic Women's Sandals
Holidays, beach trips and garden parties can all involve standing and walking for long periods of time, but sandals and other open footwear don't always support you as fully as regular shoes. The Vionic Tide II Islander Black Orthotic Women's Sandals address this problem, providing your feet with expertly crafted support that doesn't impinge on the style of your shoes!
- 1 x Pair of Black Sandals
How Do the Vionic Tide II Islander Sandals Reduce Foot Pain?
- By Providing Support: The Islander Orthotic Sandals have been designed by podiatrists to stabilise, support and realign your feet. This not only reduces foot pain, but also aligns your body to reduce ankle, knee, and back pain too.
- By Absorbing Shock: While many sandals are made with cheaper materials that do not protect your feet, Vionic Orthotic Sandals feature a medium-density EVA midsole. EVA is a shock-absorbent material that can reduce stress on your feet, even when walking or standing for longer periods of time.
- By Using Softer Materials: The toe-post of the Tide Islander Sandals is made from soft-woven material to prevent irritation between your toes, and the sandals also feature padded straps to reduce rubbing.
Who Can Use the Vionic Black Orthotic Sandals?
If you're out in the sun, either at home or on holiday, it always feels great to let your feet breathe. What's less great, however, is the foot pain that an be associated to walking around in unsupportive sandals.
The Vionic Islander Sandals have been designed for use by women who want a little more support from their open footwear. They are perfect for use on the beach, on the streets, by the pool or anywhere where you want your feet to feel free.
What Sizes Are Available?
The Vionic Tide Islander Black Sandals are available in five sizes, from UK Size 4 to UK Size 8. If you normally wear a half size, we would recommend selecting the size below your normal size rather than the size above to ensure a better fit.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|UK Size 4 ||EU Size 37 |
|UK Size 5 ||EU Size 38 |
|UK Size 6 ||EU Size 39 |
|UK Size 7 ||EU Size 41 |
|UK Size 8 ||EU Size 42 |
Our Top Tip for Fitting Your Vionic Sandals
For the greatest comfort, our product experts recommend wearing the new footwear for just a couple of hours at first, which will allow you to adapt to the level of support. After about a week or two, your new sandals should feel completely comfortable and supportive!
Stylish and Sleek Black Design
Black is the colour that you can pair with almost any outfit, making these shoes a versatile addition to your closet. While some orthotic shoes can look ungainly, the simple and low-key design of the Islander Sandals is perfect for wearing on holiday, on the beach, or at the park.
Looking for something a bit more colourful? Click here to see the Vionic Tide II Islander Sandals in a blush pink colour – perfect for summer!
Which Conditions Are the Vionic Orthotic Sandals Suitable For?
With a footbed that has been designed by professional podiatrists, the Vionic Tide II Sandals can be beneficial both for general fatigue and for a range of specific ailments. While they are not specifically designed for, they may help with, the following:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch pain
- Metatarsal (ball of foot) pain
- Ankle pain
- Heel pain
- Knee pain
- Shin splints
- Pronation (also known as over-pronation)
Key Features and Benefits
- Footbed provides tri-planar motion control with a deep heel cup, helping to stabilise your feet
- Footbed is made from lightweight and flexible EVA, which absorbs shock and reduces strain
- Soft-woven toe post and foam-lined strap for a more comfortable fit
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread to improve traction and reduce slips and falls
- Stylish black leather trim for a classy finish
How Do I Clean and Care for My Vionic Sandals?
The Vionic Tide Islander Sandals can be cleaned easily by wiping with a damp cloth and air-drying (we recommend not drying them in direct sunlight). To prolong the lifetime of your sandals, do not use solvents to clean them and do not expose them to extreme temperatures.