Vionic Tide II Islander Blush Pink Orthotic Women's Sandals
Holidays, beach trips and garden parties can all involve standing and walking for long periods of time, but sandals and other open footwear don't always support you as fully as regular shoes. The Vionic Tide II Islander Blush Pink Orthotic Women's Sandals address this problem, providing your feet with expertly crafted support that doesn't impinge on the style of your shoes!
- 1 x Pair of Blush Pink Sandals
How Do the Vionic Tide II Islander Sandals Reduce Foot Pain?
- By Providing Support: The Islander Orthotic Sandals have been designed by podiatrists to stabilise, support and realign your feet. This reduces not only foot pain, but also aligns your body to reduce ankle and knee pain too.
- By Cushioning Your Feet: While many sandals are made with cheaper materials, Vionic Orthotic Sandals feature a medium-density EVA midsole. EVA is a highly shock-absorbent material that can reduce stress on your feet, even when walking or standing for longer periods of time.
- By Using Softer Materials: The toe-post of the Tide Islander Sandals is made from soft-woven material to prevent irritation between your toes, and the sandals also feature padded straps to reduce rubbing.
Who Can Use the Vionic Pale Blush Orthotic Sandals?
If you're out in the sun, either at home or on holiday, it always feels great to let your feet breathe. What's less great, however, is the foot pain that an be associated to walking around in unsupportive sandals.
The Vionic Islander Sandals have been designed for use by women that want a little more support from their open footwear. They are perfect for use on the beach, on the streets, by the pool or anywhere where you want your feet to feel free.
What Sizes Are Available?
The Vionic Tide Islander Blush Pink Sandals are available in five sizes, from UK Size 4 to UK Size 8. If you normally wear a half size, we would recommend selecting the size below your normal size rather than the size above to ensure a better fit.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|UK Size 4 ||EU Size 37 |
|UK Size 5 ||EU Size 38 |
|UK Size 6 ||EU Size 39 |
|UK Size 7 ||EU Size 41 |
|UK Size 8 ||EU Size 42 |
Our Top Tip for Fitting Your Vionic Sandals
For the greatest comfort, our product experts recommend wearing the new footwear for just a couple of hours at first, which will allow you to adapt to the level of support. After about a week or two, your new sandals should feel completely comfortable and supportive!
Pretty in Pink
The pale blush colour of these sandals make them a great complement to lighter, summery outfits. While some orthotic shoes can look ungainly, the simple and low-key design of the Islander Sandals is perfect for wearing on holiday, on the beach, or at the park.
Looking for something a bit more muted? Click here to see the Vionic Tide II Islander Sandals in a black colour – perfect for accessorising a wide selection of outfits!
Which Conditions Are the Vionic Orthotic Sandals Suitable For?
With a footbed that has been designed by professional podiatrists, the Vionic Tide II Sandals can be beneficial both for general fatigue and for a range of specific ailments. While they are not specifically designed for, they may help with:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch pain
- Metatarsal (ball of foot) pain
- Ankle pain
- Heel pain
- Knee pain
- Shin splints
Key Features and Benefits
- Footbed provides tri-planar motion control with a deep heel cup, helping to stabilise your feet
- Footbed is made from lightweight and flexible EVA, which absorbs shock and reduces strain
- Soft-woven toe post and foam-lined strap for a more comfortable fit
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread to improve traction and reduce slips and falls
- Stylish leather trim for a classy finish
How Do I Clean and Care for My Vionic Sandals?
The Vionic Tide Islander Sandals can be cleaned easily by wiping with a damp cloth and air-drying (we recommend not drying them in direct sunlight). To prolong the lifetime of your sandals, do not use solvents to clean them and do not expose them to extreme temperatures.