Original Copper Heeler Insoles - As Featured On TV and In The Press
This pair of Original Copper Heeler Insoles are designed to help alleviate pain associated with arthritis or other similar joint pain. Original Copper Heelers are a completely natural way of absorbing trace elements of copper through the soles of the feet. Copper, along with other trace metals such as iron and zinc are found to help promote the formation of red blood cells and can in some cases prevent inflammation in arthritis.
The Original Copper Heeler Insoles are worn by thousands of people suffering with arthritis and joint pain, and trusted by them to improve their quality of life. They are the market leading copper insoles and their benefits have been highly recommended in the media as a great pain relieving product.
Film star, Kathleen Turner, recently spoke about how she found The Original Copper Heeler Insoles helped her with her rheumatoid arthritis. (Read the full article here).
- 1 x Pair of Copper Insoles
Sizing of The Original Copper Heeler Copper Insoles
Original Copper Heeler Insoles are available in four different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the width at the widest point as shown in the image below. Match this width to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|Small ||Size 2 - 4 (Womens) ||110 x 50mm |
|Medium ||Size 5 - 7 (Womens) 0 - 5 (Mens) ||120 x 55mm |
|Large ||Size 8 - 9 (Womens) 6 - 9 (Mens) ||133 x 60mm |
|X Large ||Size 10 - 12 (Men's) ||150 x 68mm |
How Do I Fit My Copper Heelers?
To prevent movement within your shoes, the Copper Heelers are provided with a set of adhesive Velcro dots, allowing you to fit them accurately and securely. Please use the following steps to fit your Copper Heelers:
- Step One: Select the shoes in which you will be using the Copper Heelers. It may be easier if you remove your shoe's existing insole (please be careful as insoles are not always removable).
- Step Two: Separate the Velcro dots from one another. One will be attached to the bottom of the Copper Heeler itself while the other will be separate.
- Step Three: Remove the plastic backing from the Velcro dot that is not attached to the Copper Heeler. Be careful, as the reverse of the Velcro dot is self adhesive, so it is better to avoid touching it to ensure the best adhesion in your shoes.
- Step Four: Carefully place the Velcro dot into your desired shoe or onto your desired insole. The dot should be placed towards the back of the foot, right under the pad of your heel.
- Step Five: Once your Velcro dot has been placed correctly, please remove the protective plastic from the top side of the insole and fix onto the Velcro dot.
Who Can Benefit From Wearing The Original Copper Heeler Insoles?
Everyone who has ever suffered with arthritis or joint pain could find that the Copper Heelers provide pain relief in their day to day life. The Original Copper Heeler Insoles can be worn all day long. The Original Copper Heeler insoles can be worn in almost every type of shoe due to their 3/4 length and slim line design. They are anatomically designed and ultra slim making them a comfortable addition to most shoes.
You can wear socks or stockings as normal when wearing a pair of shoes with the Original Copper Heeler Insoles, as having a layer between your skin and the heeler will not affect the pain relieving benefits.
Is This Product Returnable?
This product is only returnable if you do not remove the plastic backing. We recommend ensuring it fits correctly before you remove the plastic.
Features of The Original Copper Heeler Insoles
- 100% copper insole
- Supplied with an optional Velcro pad to stick into a pair of shoes
- Can help deal with pain symptoms of arthritis and other joint pain
- Slim line design fits effortlessly into most shoes
- Comes in four sizes (unisex)
- Safe for use by people who have a pacemaker
Please note that it is not recommended to wear the Original Copper Heeler Insoles in soft slippers as the insole may bend.
How Long Do the Copper Insoles Last?
Whilst they have no sell-by-date per se, we recommend changing any insoles once every twelve months, however as they are manufactured using copper, they tend to last longer than standard insoles.