Spenco Polysorb Walker/Runner Insoles
The Spenco Polysorb Walker/Runner Insoles help to reduce pain and improve comfort when you're walking, running, or jogging. They absorb shock and cradle the heel while preventing blisters and reducing odours.
- 1 x Pair of Spenco Insoles
Who Can Wear the Spenco Walker/Runner Insoles?
The Spenco Walker/Runner Insoles are designed for both frequent runners and casual walkers. The insoles cover the whole foot, focusing on key pressure areas to ensure that you receive optimal levels of support for your heels and forefoot. They are ideal for wearing in trainers or sports shoes, and the added odour control keeps your footwear feeling fresher for longer.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The insoles are available in a selection of sizes to ensure that you can find the most supportive fit. Please see below for a list of the sizes, which are based on UK and EU shoe sizes, and then select your required option from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|UK Size 4 - 5 ||EU Size 36 - 38 |
|UK Size 5 - 7 ||EU Size 38 - 40 |
|UK Size 7 - 8 ||EU Size 40 - 42 |
|UK Size 9 - 10 ||EU Size 42 - 44 |
|UK Size 11 - 12 ||EU Size 44 - 46 |
How Do I Use the Polysorb Insoles?
To apply the insoles to your shoes, first remove the existing insoles. The Polysorb Insoles can then be placed into your shoes. If you find that they are a little too big, they can be trimmed down to size for a better fit.
How Do the Walker/Runner Insoles Help?
Designed to ensure you receive support without compromise to comfort during physical activities, the Walker/Runner Insoles provide a range of features and benefits. Please see the annotated diagram below for more information about the following aspects:
- Silpure Antimicrobial Fabric: Don't let blisters get in the way of your workout; this antimicrobial layer helps to reduce the risk of blisters, while also helping to control odour for ongoing freshness. (1)
- Shock Absorption: The special SpenCore layer absorbs shock and impact, reducing associated pain and discomfort. (2)
- Lightweight Construction: Polysorb polyurethane foam is lightweight to ensure that you can keep a spring in your stride without compromise to the quality support provided. (3)
- Heel Support: The SpenCore heel plug provides added cushioning and shock absorption for your heel. (4)
How Are Odours Minimised?
The Silpure antimicrobial fabric is designed to eliminate odour-causing bacteria, helping to keep both your feet and your shoes feeling fresher throughout the day. The Silpure layer also helps to reduce friction, which in turn can reduce the risk of the development of blisters.
How Thick Are the Running Insoles?
The Spenco Polysorb Walker/Runner Insoles feature the following thickness dimensions:
- Heel Thickness: 7.5mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 6.8mm
What Are the Materials of the Polysorb Insoles?
The Spenco Polysorb Insoles comprise the following materials:
- Silpure Antimicrobial fabric
- SpenCore material
- Polyurethane (PU)
How Do I Wash the Shoe Insoles?
Once you have removed the Polysorb Insoles from your shoes, they can be hand washed with warm water. They must then be air dried before reinserting them into your footwear.