Sorbothane Double Strike Insoles and Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers
Standing on your feet all day can damage your feet and shoes. The Sorbothane Double Strike Insoles and Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers, you can get comfy feet and fresh shoes at the same time. Featuring intense shock absorbing insoles and powerful deodorisers, this bundle is sure to get your toes and trainers back on track.
Who Can Benefit From This Bundle?
We recommend this bundle pack for anyone wanting comfortable, fresh feet. These insoles aid people while hiking or doing other physical activity, while the Boot Bananas reduce moisture and smell build up. This bundle is designed for both products to be used together to improve foot health, comfort and hygiene - keeping you fresh and (nicely) fragranced all day long.
Who Else Needs This Bundle?
From athletes to laypeople, everyone benefits from wearing comfortable, fresh shoes all day. However, we particularly recommend this bundle for the following situations:
- Gymgoers (prone to smelly shoes)
- Hyperhidrosis sufferers
- People on their feet all day
- Uncomfortable shoes
- Foot issues, conditions or injuries
- Shoes that get wet or damp
- Anyone needing comfy, fresh feet!
Sorbothane Double Strike Insoles
If you play sports, hike, or you're on your feet for long periods of time during the day, this might cause pain on your feet. The Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles are ideal for any activity where the forefoot and heel are subject to the most impact. This includes all sports, leisure activities and walking or hiking.
Sizing of the Double Strike Insoles
Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles are available in seven different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the widest and longest point. Match these measurements to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Insole Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (LxW) |
|XX-Small ||UK Size 3 - 4.5 ||248 x 81mm |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 5 - 6 ||260 x 85mm |
|Small ||UK Size 7 ||271 x 87mm |
|Medium ||UK Size 8 ||281 x 89mm |
|Large ||UK Size 9 ||292 x 93mm |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 10 ||304 x 95mm |
|XX-Large ||UK Size 11 - 12.5 ||317 x 99mm |
How Thick Are the Double Strike Insoles?
Please view the information below for accurate thickness dimensions! If your shoes are tight fitting, we would recommend the Full Strike Insoles or the Single Strike Insoles instead.
If you're after exact dimensions, we've got you covered below:
- Heel Thickness: 25mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 13mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 7mm
Suitable Activities and Environments
Due to their high impact-resistance, Sorbothane Shock Stopper Insoles are suited to a range of different sporting activities. Anyone taking part in sports that require a burst of speed like pivoting, sprinting and pushing off will benefit greatly. Please see a few examples below!
Can These Insoles Be Trimmed?
If required, excess material from the forefoot area can be trimmed away using a pair of high-quality fabric scissors. This helps you tailor the shape of your new insoles to perfectly match your shoes.
For expert advice on insole trimming, click here to view our step-by-step instructions.
How Do I Insert Sorbothane Shock Stopper Insoles?
In order to get the maximum benefit from your shock-stopper insoles, we recommend you remove the existing insole inside your shoe. This allows the thick, absorbent heel end of the insole to provide the maximum level of protection and impact support.
Features and Benefits of the Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles
- Designed for activities where both the forefoot and heel are subject to the most impact shock
- Suitable for all types of lifestyles, activity, and impact intensity
- Shock absorbing Sorbothane compound in the heel and forefoot areas
- Inbuilt comfort contour and heel cup
- Anti-bacterial, anti odour top sheet
- Lightweight with a thickness of 25mm at the heel and 7mm at the toes
- Suitable for all sports and leisure footwear
- Replaces existing insole
Mimics Human Skin
Designed with Sorbothane's unique viscoelastic material mimics the characteristics of human flesh. This means that at the moment of impact, the insoles change shape to disperse shock waves sideways. This ensures you don't get the full impact on the sole of your foot.
Targeted Sorbothane Protection
The Shock Stopper Double Strike Insoles feature targeted Sorbothane protection with a moulded heel cup and integral arch support. While the patented Sorbothane compound shields and protects the heel and forefoot from impact shock, the built-in arch support and contoured design prevents and alleviates arch pain and fallen arches.
What Makes These Insoles Special?
We spoke to the supplier, who said: "These insoles utilise a high tech coating which compresses and cushions your feet, focusing on longitude in particular. They're a brilliant option for people wanting support for and prevention of Splay Foot and Plantar Fasciitis."
Protects You From Bacteria
Sorbothane's total control top sheet contains advanced, antibacterial Nano Silver technology to kill bacteria on contact, removing moisture from skin and managing odour for optimal hygiene and comfort. Replace your original insole with a Sorbothane Shock Stopper Double Strike Insole and experience the whole body benefit of the Sorbothane solution.
Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers
If you're on your feet all day long, whether that's at the office, on site, or at the gym, Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers are here to help you give stinky feet the boot! These highly effective shoe inserts absorb foul-smelling odours and eliminate bacteria, so you can improve your health and your shoes.
What Shoes Are They For?
Boot Bananas are great to use for all types of footwear or sweaty gear including:
- Shoes worn without socks
- Sports footwear
- Ski boots
- Wet and sweaty outdoor gear
Where Else Can I Use The Boot Bananas?
The Boot Bananas aren't just for wet clothing, they can be used just about anywhere that needs drying. This includes preventing condensation on car windshields and keeping rust off metal equipment. They can even improve air quality in humid environments by removing moisture from the air.
What are the Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers Made Of?
The Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers use powerful, biodegradable deodorising ingredients to prolong the shelf life of shoes and insoles:
- Bamboo Charcoal: Controls humidity and eliminates odours, locking in moisture and releasing dry air
- Baking Soda: A highly-effective and completely natural odour eliminator
- Lavender Oil: A pleasing scent that calms the senses
- Lemon Oil: Adds a fresh, citrusy scent
- Zeolite: Volcanic Material with power absorption properties
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights bacteria, fungal infections, mites and more
- Silicon Dioxide: Absorbs moisture to prevent funky shoes
How Powerful Are Boot Bananas Shoe Fresheners?
Boot Bananas are made with powerful materials and can stand up to even the smelliest of shoes. With premium salts, minerals and plant extracts, the Boot Bananas are suitable for the slightest smelly shoe to the most pungent of pumps!
How Do I Use the Boot Bananas?
Boot Bananas are super intuitive - simply pop them into stinky shoes, leave for up to 12 hours and voila! Fresh, dry shoes in no time.
Boot Bananas are easy to use and highly effective
Make Your Shoes Last Longer
Sweat and bacteria not only make your shoes smell bad, they can also get into the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your footwear. By balancing pH levels and killing bacteria, the Boot Bananas can actually keep your shoes intact and fresh for longer. The materials are gentle on footwear, and won't damage leather, glues, or even custom insoles.
Key Features and Benefits
- Eco-friendly shoe dryer and odour absorber
- Made with all-natural, eco-friendly materials
- Ideal for use in all sorts of shoes and smelly footwear
- Adjustable leash for range of applications
- Dries wet footwear in as little as 4 - 6 hours
- Great for use on gloves and any type of wet winter clothing
- Gentle on clothes and footwear – won't damage glues, leather or insoles
- Economical and long-lasting, with 6 - 12 months of use per banana with proper care
- Makes a great gift for sports enthusiasts
How To Care For Your Boot Bananas
To keep your Boot Bananas working for as long as they can, follow these care instructions:
- Hang your Boot Bananas to dry every 1 - 2 weeks (or after particularly hard sessions)
- For best results, hang in the sun or near a radiator
- Make sure to remove your Boot Bananas from footwear when drying
- Don't expose your Foot Bananas to extreme cold (otherwise they will need drying)
Top tip: keep a second pair to rotate when your first is drying.
When Should I Replace My Boot Bananas?
With proper care, Boot Bananas should remain effective for 6 - 12 months. Keep in mind that as they're made with natural materials, they may become slightly brown over time, this doesn't mean they need to be replaced. When they're no long absorbing odour, it's time to replace them.
Are Other Insole and Sock Bundles Available?
We have a huge range of shoe insole - boot bananas bundles available: