Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles have been designed to absorb shock, improve comfort, and provide stability. The reinforced stability plate enhances motion control and support, making them ideal if you have low to neutral arches.
How Can the Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles Help Me?
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles have been designed with a range of features to help improve comfort and reduce pain during movement The following benefits are provided to provide you with reliable comfort and pain relief:
- Comfort Underfoot: The footbed is constructed from polyurethane for enhanced comfort throughout the day
- Impact Reduction: SKYDEX air capsules in the heel and the arch of the insoles covert impact into kinetic energy for reduced pain on impact
- Moisture Wicking: Helping to keep feet feeling fresh all day long, the COOLMAX top cover of the insoles wicks moisture for ongoing freshness
- Shock Absorption: An encapsulated air chamber in the heel and arch and a polymer gel layer in the forefoot combine to provide shock absorption from heel to toe
- Stabilising Plate: The reinforced stability plate in the arch and heel enhances motion control and support during movement
Who Can Wear the Sof Sole Airr Orthotics?
Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles are specially designed to provide effective shock absorption, impact reduction, and stabilisation. This makes them an ideal choice for anybody who walks a lot or stands on their feet all day, helping to reduce pain and discomfort in the heel, arch, and ball of foot. With a reinforced stability plate in the arch or heel, they are also ideal if you have low to neutral arches.
What Size of Airr Orthotic Insoles Do I Need?
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles are provided in a choice of sizes based on UK shoe sizes. Please select your required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Can I Trim the Airr Orthotic Insoles?
If you find that your Airr Orthotic insoles are a bit too big for you, then they can be trimmed down a bit at the toes. It is advised that you use your shoe's existing insole to trace around for an optimal fit.
What Types of Footwear Are Suitable for the Airr Orthotic Insoles?
Due to the slim and contoured design of the Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles, they are ideal for most shoes and footwear types. This means you can wear them as work boot insoles, casual shoe insoles, trainer insoles, and even formal footwear insoles.
Do I Need to Remove My Existing Insoles?
Whether or not you choose to remove your existing insoles is largely down to your own personal preference. The Airr Orthotic insoles should fit snugly into your footwear, and you may find that leaving your existing insoles in place helps with this. However, if there is little room to manoeuvre, then you may find that removing your existing insoles before inserting the Airr Orthotic insoles helps to improve comfort.
How Do I Clean My Airr Orthotic Insoles?
Once they have been removed from your footwear, you can wash your Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insoles with hand soap or gentle detergent. They can then be air dried before reinserting them into your shoes.