Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles
Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are a cost-effective, fully customisable foot orthotic. The device can be worn alone to provide general control or can be adapted by a clinician into a semi-bespoke device.
Who Can Benefit from the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles?
Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are ideal for use by people who want an insole that gives better general control of their feet. Due to the fact that the insoles can be customised, these orthotics are suitable for a wide range of conditions and users — especially people suffering from metatarsal pain (metatarsalgia).
Features and Benefits of the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles
Designed to give you great levels of comfort and relief, the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles have a number of features including:
- 1st metatarsal cut out – this provides a raised mechanism, reducing the pressure on the first Metatarsophalangeal Joint (MPJ) and easing tension in the plantar fascia area
- Metatarsal raise - supports the metatarsal area and redistributes weight away from the ball of the foot
- Deep heel cup - supporting the heel reduces pressure by redistributing the body’s weight over a greater surface area on the sole of the foot while stabilising the foot to provide greater control and support
- Medial flange - increases control of the medial aspect of the rearfoot. This provides correction, stabilisation and gait training by increasing arch support
- Medial arch support and lateral control - improving misalignment of the foot. This aids in reducing pronation and improving sagittal plane control
What Can I Wear These Insoles With?
These insoles are suitable for most types of shoes, as their versatile design can fit comfortably into the shoe without causing discomfort. Suitable uses include:
- Casual shoes
- Court shoes
- Everyday shoes
- Running shoes
- Sports shoes
- Tennis shoes
- Work boots
- Work shoes
High Density Materials
The high density EVA material the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are made of ensures that the orthotic won’t flatten down, and is therefore more durable for heavier patients or harder wearing patients (those with a higher supination resistance).
Customisation for Tailored Protection
Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles, the treatment options with this device are endless. Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles offer an effective and speedy treatment to biomechanical pathologies.
Sizing of the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles
The Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are available in eight different sizes. If your shoe size falls in between two sizes, please select the larger size for better comfort.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|12 - 13.5 ||30 - 32 |
|1 - 2.5 ||33 - 35 |
|3 - 4.5 ||36 -38 |
|5 - 6.5 ||39 - 40 |
|7 - 8.5 ||41 - 42 |
|9 - 10.5 ||43 - 44 |
|11 - 12.5 ||45 - 48 |
|13 - 14.5 ||49 - 51 |
Please note that the design of these insoles has recently been updated. Customers may continue to receive a previous version for a limited period.