Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles
Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are a cost-effective, fully customisable foot orthotic. The device can be worn alone to provide general control or can be adapted by a clinician into a semi-bespoke device.
Please note, due to a recent design change, the insoles you receive may look slightly different to the ones pictured. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the insoles itself.
Sizing of the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles
Slimflex Simple High 3/4 Insoles are available in an amazing six different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the width at the widest point as shown in the image below. Match this width to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|Size 1 - 2.5 ||Size 33 - 35 ||149 x 70mm |
|Size 3 - 4.5 ||Size 36 - 38 ||155 x 72mm |
|Size 5 - 6.5 ||Size 39 - 40 ||165 x 74mm |
|Size 7 - 8.5 ||Size 41 - 42 ||172 - 77mm |
|Size 9 - 10.5 ||Size 43 - 44 ||180 x 85mm |
|Size 11 - 12.5 ||Size 45 - 48 ||198 x 85mm |
How Thick Are Slimflex 3/4 High Insoles?
Please view the image and information below to see just how thick Slimflex 3/4 High Density Insoles are:
If you're after specific measurements, please see the information below:
- Heel Thickness: 5mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 20mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 3mm
Who Can Benefit from the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles?
Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are ideal for use by people who want an insole that gives better general control of their feet. Due to the fact that the insoles can be customised, these orthotics are suitable for a wide range of conditions and users — especially people suffering from metatarsal pain (metatarsalgia).
Features and Benefits of the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles
Designed to give you great levels of comfort and relief, the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles have a number of features including:
- 1st metatarsal cut out – this provides a raised mechanism, reducing the pressure on the first Metatarsophalangeal Joint (MPJ) and easing tension in the plantar fascia area
- Metatarsal raise - supports the metatarsal area and redistributes weight away from the ball of the foot
- Deep heel cup - supporting the heel reduces pressure by redistributing the body’s weight over a greater surface area on the sole of the foot while stabilising the foot to provide greater control and support
- Medial flange - increases control of the medial aspect of the rearfoot. This provides correction, stabilisation and gait training by increasing arch support
- Medial arch support and lateral control - improving misalignment of the foot. This aids in reducing pronation and improving sagittal plane control
What Can I Wear These Insoles With?
These insoles are suitable for most types of shoes, as their versatile design can fit comfortably into the shoe without causing discomfort. Suitable uses include:
High Density Materials
The high density EVA material the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles are made of ensures that the orthotic won’t flatten down, and is therefore more durable for heavier patients or harder wearing patients (those with a higher supination resistance).
Customisation for Tailored Protection
Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with the Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles, the treatment options with this device are endless. Slimflex Simple High Density 3/4 Length Insoles offer an effective and speedy treatment to biomechanical pathologies.