Salford Insole Orange Flexible Orthotic Insoles
The Salford Insole Orange Flexible Orthotic Insoles are a flexible orthotic insole, recommended to help treat foot pain in active people.
The Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles are manufactured from the unique and highly durable SureStep-Control material, resulting in insoles that work as hard as you do. The Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles are recommended by NHS professionals and offers prescription-level support.
What are the Features of the Salford Insole Orange Flexible Orthotic Insoles?
- Provide firm arch support
- Stabilises the foot in the neutral position
- Precise anatomical design
- Pronation control
- Rigid heel cup holds heel in place
- SureStep-Control material stays flexible
- Incorporates anti-bacterial silver for odour control
- Recommended by NHS specialists
- Individual shoes sizes for best fit
- Suitable for wide range of footwear
- Guaranteed to never lose its shape
- Shore A 70 material
- Environmentally friendly, designed to be 100% recyclable
Who can Benefit from the Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles?
Created for full foot support, the Salford Insoles Flexible Orthotic Insoles provide relief to:
- Arch pain or strain
- Ankle instability
- Pain in the joints or muscles
- Feet in need of extra support through sports and activity
Salford Insoles: Academic Insoles
Salford Insoles work closely with the University of Salford (Europe's largest school of Podiatry) to generate, try and test their high performing insoles. Built with this academic background and strong clinical practise, s are currently providing foot relief to thousands of sufferers both in the UK and abroad. All of the Salford Pre-fabricated Orthotics can boast the following features:
- Foot size specific for close-to-custom corrective control of foot movement and comfort
- Detailed arch and heel cup contouring for intimate fit and comfort
- Allows for easy adjustments by foot care providers with attachable heel raises and wedges
- Very high durability
- Wipe clean, fully machine washable, dries instantly
More Firm Than Flex?
If you're looking for all the support of these insoles but would like your orthotic to feel a bit firmer underfoot, try the Salford Insole Firm Orthotic Insoles, all the same great features with a extra helping of firm stability for your foot.
Which Size of the Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles are Right For Me?
The Salford Insole Orange Flexible Orthotic Insoles come in the following sizes:
|Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Child Size 12 ||Child Size 30 |
|Child Size 13 ||Child Size 31 |
|Size 1 ||Size 32.5 |
|Size 2 ||Size 33.5 |
|Size 3 ||Size 35.5 |
|Size 4 ||Size 37 |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 |
|Size 6 ||Size 39 |
|Size 7 ||Size 40 |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 |
|Size 10 ||Size 44.5 |
|Size 11 ||Size 46 |
Can I Trim My Insoles?
To ensure the best level of fit, the Salford Insole Orange Insoles can be trimmed. For a guide on how to trim your insoles, please visit our article on How to Trim Your Insoles.