Salford Insole Blue Firm Orthotic Insoles
The Salford Insole Blue Firm Orthotic Insoles are firm-control orthotic insoles that are recommended to help treat foot pain, particularly for those with existing conditions.
The Salford Insole Firm Orthotic Insoles are manufactured from the unique and highly durable SureStep-Control material, ideal for runners and sports people who want insoles that work as hard as they do. The Salford Insole Firm Orthotic Insoles are recommended by NHS professionals and offers prescription-level support.
What are the Features of the Salford Insole Firm Orthotic Insoles?
The Salford Insole Firm Orthotic Insoles are the ideal everyday, high-performing insole, for sporty or hard-working feet, they provide excellent support in a variety of ways:
- Stabilises the foot in the neutral position
- Provides firm arch support
- Precise anatomical design
- Pronation control
- Rigid heel cup holds heel in place
- SureStep-Control material stays flexible
- Incorporates anti-bacterial silver for odour control
- Recommended by NHS specialists
- Individual shoes sizes for best fit
- Suitable for wide range of footwear
- Guaranteed to never lose its shape
- Shore A 85
- Environmentally friendly, 100% of material can be recycled
Who can Benefit from the Salford Insole Blue Firm Orthotic Insoles?
Created for full foot support, the Salford Insoles Firm Orthotic Insoles provide relief to:
- Arch pain or strain
- Ankle instability
- Pain in the joints or muscles
- Feet in need of extra support through sports and activity
Salford Insoles: Academic Insoles
Salford Insoles work closely with the University of Salford (Europe's largest school of Podiatry) to generate, try and test their high performing insoles. Built with this academic background and strong clinical practise, Salford Insoles are currently providing foot relief to thousands of sufferers both in the UK and abroad. All of the Salford Pre-fabricated Orthotics can boast the following features:
- Foot size specific for close-to-custom corrective control of foot movement and comfort
- Detailed arch and heel cup contouring for intimate fit and comfort
- Allows for easy adjustments by foot care providers with attachable heel raises and wedges
- Very high durability
- Wipe clean, fully machine washable, dries instantly
Less Firm, More Flex?
Liking the features but not the firmness of these insoles? The Salford Insoles Flexible Orthotic insoles provide all the same support with a boost of extra flexibility for sports people who want a more accommodating insole.
Which Size of the Salford Insole Firm Orthotic Insoles Is Right For Me?
The Salford Insole Blue Firm Orthotic Insoles come in the following sizes:
|Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Child Size 12 ||Child Size 30 |
|Child Size 13 ||Child Size 31 |
|Size 1 ||Size 32.5 |
|Size 2 ||Size 33.5 |
|Size 3 ||Size 35.5 |
|Size 4 ||Size 37 |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 |
|Size 6 ||Size 39 |
|Size 7 ||Size 40 |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 |
|Size 10 ||Size 44.5 |
|Size 11 ||Size 46 |