Salford Insole Green Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles
The Salford Insole Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles are designed to effectively reduce medial knee pain in osteoarthritis.
Made with after extensive research supported by Arthritis UK, the Salford Insole Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles' design has faced a series of trials and tests to result in the optimum angle of its 5 degree lateral wedge.
The Salford Insole Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles are recommended by NHS professionals and offer prescription level support.
What are the Features of the Salford Insole Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles?
Based on extensive specialist research, the Salford Insole Later Wedge Insole can benefit from a wealth of knowledge and insight into the treatment of foot problems:
- Proven to reduce pain and damaging knee movement in sufferers of arthritis
- Optimum 5 degree lateral wedge for enhanced support and control
- Offers superior stability to the foot and ankle
- Reduces pronation
- Provides firm arch support
- Made with the support of Arthritis UK
- SureStep-Control material does not distort due to pressure or degrade over time
- Incorporates anti-bacterial silver for odour control
- Recommended by NHS specialists
- Available in sizes 3 - 11
- Suitable for wide range of footwear
- Guaranteed to never lose its shape
- Material properties of Shore A 70
- Environmentally friendly, 100% of material can be recycled
Who can Benefit from the Salford Insole Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles?
Created for Arthritis sufferers, the Salford Insoles Later Wedge Technology Insoles provide specialised relief to:
- Knee pain
- Arthritis of the knee
- Arch pain
Salford Insoles: Academic Insoles
Salford Insoles work closely with the University of Salford (Europe's largest school of Podiatry) to generate, try and test their high performing insoles. Built with this academic background and strong clinical practise, Salford Insoles are currently providing foot relief to thousands of sufferers both in the UK and abroad. All of the Salford Pre-fabricated Orthotics can boast the following features:
- Foot size specific for close-to-custom corrective control of foot movement and comfort
- Detailed arch and heel cup contouring for intimate fit and comfort
- Allows for easy adjustments by foot care providers with detachable heel raises and wedges
- Very high durability
- Wipe clean, fully machine washable, dries instantly
Which Size of the Salford Insole Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles Is Right For Me?
The Salford Insole Green Lateral Wedge Technology Insoles come in the following sizes:
|Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Size 3 ||Size 35.5 |
|Size 4 ||Size 37 |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 |
|Size 6 ||Size 39 |
|Size 7 ||Size 40 |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 |
|Size 10 ||Size 44.5 |
|Size 11 ||Size 46 |
If your shoe size falls between these sizes you might benefit from our blog on how to trim your insoles.