Our Guide to Finding the Perfect Size and Fit
Using Your Shoe Size
For most of our insoles, the easiest way to find the best size for you is to go off of your current shoe size. The majority of our insoles are available in a range of sizes and you can simply select the size that best fits your existing shoes.
Please be aware that, as with shoes, there can be slight variations in the size of insoles. For example a size 8 of one brand might not be exactly the same size and width as the size 8 of another. To help account for these discrepancies, a number of our insoles include dimensions to help you ensure you're getting the right size.
Measuring Your Current Insoles
While using your shoe size to find your best size is a good guide, it is not always foolproof. If you want to guarantee that your insole fit your shoes as closely as possible, we recommend measuring your existing insole and using this as a guide to your size.
To do this, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Remove the existing insole from the shoes you wish to use your new insoles with (please note that not all insoles are removable)
- Measure the insoles at their longest and widest points (see the below diagram for an idea of where this will be
- Match the measurements to the dimensions of the insoles listed, and choose the size that best fits your results
Where Can I Find the Dimensions?
The dimensions for insoles can be found on the "Product Details" tab (please see below) and are usually found in the sizing section of the listing, in a table. Please be aware that not all products currently have the dimensions listed.
The dimensions of insoles can usually be found on the "Product Details" tab
What If There Are No Dimensions Listed?
If you do not see the dimensions listed on the Product Details tab, please fill in the form below and we will work to get the relevant information as quickly as possible. We will email you once we have the information that you have requested.
Trimming Your Insoles to Fit
To get the ultimate level of fit from your insoles, you can trim them to make a small adjustment. To trim your insoles, simply follow the steps below:
- Remove your existing insoles from your shoes
- Line up your existing and new insoles at the heel
- Trace the outline of the insoles against the new pair at the toe end (see the image below for an example)
- Carefully cut along the traced line
- Your insoles should now fit your shoes better
Carefully trace the outline of your insole
Please note that not all insoles are suitable for trimming. Most insoles are unsuitable for return once they have been trimmed to fit; we recommend bearing this in mind prior to trimming.
If you would like a more detailed guide to trimming your insoles, please read our full guide on How to Trim Your Insoles.