Foot pain can be caused by a number of different problems, but can usually be traced back to either the plantar fascia or incorrect distribution of pressure and weight on the foot. The Equiflex Insoles help to support a high arch so the foot can function properly. Pressure is reduced in the metatarsal area and weight is evenly distributed across the entire foot.
Who Can Benefit from the Equiflex Insoles?
Numerous people can benefit from the insoles. High arches can be stabilised and supported while weight distribution can be spread more evenly across the entire foot. Conditions that can be assisted through the use of these insoles include:
- Biomechanical functional control of the supinated foot
- Functional hallux limitus
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Pes cavus (high arches)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
Multiple extrinsic wedge options are included so the Equiflex insole can be tailored to the patient's exact requirements, and the microfibre top cover of the insole means that it can also be used with Talarmade's MicroGrip foot orthosis additions for ultimate customisation.
Should I Choose Medium or Firm Density?
The Equiflex Insoles are available with a medium density and a firm density. If you would prefer more cushioning underfoot, then the medium density would be the better option. However, if you prefer your insoles to have a little more firmness to them, then the high density would be a better option for you.
Features and Benefits of the Equiflex Insoles
- Available in either firm or medium density
- Improves the stability of a high arch
- Elevates the heel – supplied with 0°, 3° or 5° medial or lateral posts for easy customisation
- Reduces 1st toe joint pressure to ease metatarsal pain
- Medial arch support to prevent plantar fasciitis
- Heel elevators (6mm) provided
- Calcaneal stability due to heel cupping, which reduces heel valgus
- Spreads weight and pressure evenly
- Microfibre top cover allowing use with Talarmade's MicroGrip foot orthosis additions
Sizing of the Equiflex Insoles
The best fit provides the best comfort. These insoles are available with either a firm or medium density and come in various sizes. Please see the table below for details and select your size from the drop-down menu above.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|UK Size 3.5 - 4.5 ||EU Size 36 - 37 |
|Small ||UK Size 5 - 6 ||EU Size 38 - 39 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6.5 - 7.5 ||EU Size40 - 41 |
|Large ||UK Size 8 - 9 ||EU Size 42 - 43 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 9.5 - 10.5 ||EU Size 44 - 45 |
|XX-Large ||UK Size 11 - 12 ||EU Size 46 - 47 |