Darco Slimline Cast Boot
The Darco Slimline Cast Boot is a low profile traditional cast shoe which can be adapted to fibreglass casts, bulky compression bandages and a variety of wound care applications.
Who Can Benefit from the Darco Slimline Cast Boot?
For patients who've recently undergone surgery of the midfoot or forefoot, the Darco Slimline is an extremely versatile wound care solution, combining sound practicality with soothing comfort.
Suitable for fibreglass casts and larger compression bandages, as well as a range of wound care uses, the Slimline Boot is ideal for a range of needs. What's more, it's also latex-free, ideal for anyone with a latex allergy who may need a more hypoallergenic solution.
Features and Benefits of the Darco Slimline Cast Boot
- Square toe design which acts as a protective bumper
- The open toe provides the patient with more room for better accommodation of larger casts and bandages
- The stretchable upper material conforms to the cast for a better fit
- Forefoot closure is adjustable to accommodate casts or bandages
- Higher ankle strap adds further stability to the boot
- Includes a rocker sole and removable EVA which can be modified to offload pressure points
- Latex-free for reduced irritation
Sizing for the Darco Slimline Cast Boot
The Darco Slimline Cast Boots are sold as a single item suitable for either foot and are available in four sizes. Please select the relevant size from the table below.
|Boot Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 3 - 4.5 |
|Small ||UK Size 5 - 6.5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 7 - 8 |
|Large ||UK Size 8.5 - 10 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 10.5 - 12 |