CurrexSole HikePro Low Profile Dynamic Insoles
The CurrexSole HikePro Low Profile Dynamic Insoles are designed to protect both your feet and your footwear while hiking. These insoles are perfect for people with flat feet or low arches but we also offer them in Medium Profile and High Profile variants if they are better suited to your needs.
What Are CurrexSole HikePro Insoles?
The CurrexSole HikePro is Currex's hiking specific insole. In hiking boots or shoes CurrexSole wicking triple layer insoles will keep your feet dry, while the stiff foundation will stop your feet from slipping, to minimise the risk of blisters or sores. At the same time the insole protects your footwear against hours of friction from your feet during walking and hiking.
Features and Benefits of the HikePro Insoles
- Lightweight design is comfortable and discreet
- Stiff sole helps to bring support to your feet
- Features Dynamic Arch Technology (DAT) to reduce fatigue
- Moisture wicking fabric prevents sweat and reduces odour
- Shock absorbent material helps to reduce fatigue
- Forefoot cushioning protects your metatarsals
- Breathable design helps to feet cool and comfortable
- Specifically designed for hiking and long walks
How Do the CurrexSole HikePro Insoles Work?
CurrexSole insoles bring together four innovative features to give your feet the maximum of support and boost your performance:
- The Autofit Heel Cup provides gentle support to the heel and mid-foot.
- Triple Layer Support aids air circulation and reduces the risk of blister development or excessive foot odour.
- 3D DAT (Dynamic Arch Technology) to generate dynamic mid-sole arch support.
- Metatarsal Cushioning offers PORON cushioning protection to the heel and ball of the foot.
What Activities Are These Shoes Designed For?
HikePro shoes excel in any area where your feet need to be held firm, including:
The CurrexSole HikePro is available in six sizes that should suit most users. To achieve a perfect fit, you can trim your insole slightly at the toe. For your size, simply match your shoe size to the chart below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Small ||UK Size 4 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 7.5 |
|Large ||UK Size 8 - 9.5 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 10 - 11.5 |
|XX-Large ||UK Size 12 - 14 |
How Thick Are the HikePro Low Insoles?
It's crucial to know how flat or high your insoles are prior to purchasing, to help identify the support you need.
The precise measurements of the thickness of these insoles are as follows:
- Forefront Thickness: 4mm
- Heel Thickness: 6mm
- Arch Height (at highest point): 20mm
Are These Low Arch Insoles?
If you are flat footed or have low arches you have a high risk of foot injury due to impact. These insoles are the perfect way to prevent injury before it happens and they have been explicitly designed for low arches and flat feet. We also offer medium and high profile foot supports. If you are unsure about what kind of foot you have we recommend looking at our guides further down this page.
Are These Insoles Available for Different Kinds of Feet?
All CurrexSole Insoles come in three varieties to give the best support to all kinds of feet:
- Low Profile Insoles for low arched feet – Low arched feet have a minimal arch or no visible arch at all. Low arches are ineffective shock absorbers and prone in injury.
- Medium Profile Insoles for medium arched feet – Medium arched feet have an arch stretching from hell to the ball of the foot. These feet are effective at reducing shock, but are still at risk of injury after excessive or intense physical injury.
- High Profile Insoles for high arched feet – High arched feet have a distinct arch stretching from heel to forefoot. These arches are often more rigid and less able to absorb shock, which can lead to injury.
Which Arch Do I Have?
If you don't know what sort of arch you have, an easy fitting guide is to attempt to place an index finger beneath the arch of your foot while standing upright:
An alternate test to find out your foot type is to walk over brown or coloured paper with wet feet. the imprint left by your foot should depict your arch height, as shown in the diagram below:
What is DAT (CurrexSole Dynamic Arch Technology)?
3D DAT (dynamic arch technology) is a dynamic bridge made from a nylon composite. To reduce the risk of overload, it supports the mid-section of your foot and minimises excessive movement.
Not only does this dynamic arch reduce the risk of overload, it stores energy and makes your stride more efficient. This makes the DAT ideal for people that are hiking or walking over long distances.
What Other CurrexSole Insoles Are Available?
CurrexSole offer insoles for a variety of specific activities:
- RunPro Insoles are designed to give you the best performance possible from your running shoes.
- CleatPro Insoles are excellent all round sports insoles.
- EdgePro Insoles are built to give you back control where boots have restricted your feet, such as in snow sports.
- BikePro Insoles are perfect for boosting performance and comfort in cycling shoes.