Woly Worker Insoles
The Woly Worker Insoles are a thermal treat for hard working feet.
Keep feet snug and warm with Woly Worker Insoles lining any of your winter or work shoes to keep feet warm and comforted.
Simple to use, the Woly Worker Insoles are simply slipped into any of your regular shoes for a bit of toasty cushioning
What are the Features of the Woly Worker Insoles?
The Woly Worker Insoles are a great, cost-effective way of making your shoes fit and feel the way you want them to.
- Extra thick for extreme use
- Extra warm and robust
- Optimum latex cushioning for hard working feet
- Super durable
- Perfect for winter shoes or cold conditions
- Available in sizes 3 - 12
- Ready to use, simply slip in!
- Neutral colour and super-soft touch
- Fantastic value
Who can Benefit from the Woly Worker Insoles?
The Woly Worker Insoles are part of the Shoe String range, offering everything you need to accessorise your shoe until you find your perfect fit and comfort. Ideal for:
- Extra hard working feet who need an extra thick insole
- Feet that need some heat!
- Winter shoes, work shoes and hiking shoes
- Cushioning and supporting the foot
- Shoes with hard original shoe beds
- Feet that put insoles through their paces
Woly & Shoe String: Insoles Even On A Shoe String Budget!
Shoe String have been specialising in shoe accessories and comfort since 1989 and have been providing the UK with shoelaces, shoe care products and fashionable insoles ever since. Their Woly range can trace its history back to Switzerland, where it was the first company there to ever manufacture shoe cream, since then they have expanded to ship their shoe care products to over 63 countries.
Shoe String offers incredible value for money for those looking to bring a extra touch of comfort and fashion to their shoes, whether you're reviving loyal old shoes or preparing new shoes for the perfect fit, Shoe String allows you to make it personal without breaking your finances.
Which Size of the Woly Worker Insoles is Right for Me?
The Woly Worker Insoles come in the following sizes and can easily be trimmed to a personal fit.
|Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|4.5 ||37 |
|5.5 ||38 |