Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles
With MOISTUREWICK technology and an Aerospring foam construction, the Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles are ideal for providing long-lasting comfort from heel to toe. They are designed to eliminate odour, while boosting comfort and reducing pain through impact-absorbing heel protection.
Who Can Benefit from the Superfeet Insoles?
With a soft foam upper construction, the FLEXthin Insoles are ideal for providing general comfort for the whole of the base of the foot. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Key Features of the FLEXthin Insoles
- Aerospring foam is 3mm thick for a thin and comfortable design
- MOISTUREWICK technology provides long-lasting odour control, in turn boosting hygiene and comfort
- Biomechanical shape ideal for a wide range of footwear
- Heel cup helps to position the heel to absorb impact
- Ventilated forefoot improves air circulation and breathability for enhanced comfort and hygiene
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
How Do the FLEXthin Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles combine a versatile biomechanical shape with the comfort and support of Aerospring foam for optimal foot support. The FLEXthin Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with MOISTUREWICK technology for optimal long-lasting odour control
- Heel Support: The heel cups position the heel to naturally absorb impact, reducing associated pain
- Improves Breathability: Forefoot ventilation improves breathability for enhanced comfort and freshness
- Improves Comfort: The thin Aerospring foam layer is 3mm thick for thin heel-to-toe comfort with every step
FLEXthin Insoles with Aerospring foam
for heel-to-toe comfort
Aerospring Foam Construction
The Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles feature Aerospring foam, which is 3mm thick for optimal comfort. As this comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by daily activities and walking around. The thin design also helps the insoles fit into a wider range of shoes without reducing the level of comfort provided.
MOISTUREWICK Odour Elimination
The Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles feature MOISTUREWICK technology to help eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
Specially designed to support the heel, the Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease pressure under the heels. The heel cups are positioned to naturally absorb impact, reducing the risk of pain or damage to the heel that could arise when walking on ground that is too hard.
Heel cup helps to naturally absorb
impact to reduce pain and discomfort
To ensure the best possible fit, the Superfeet FLEXthin Insoles are available in a choice of sizes. The table below outlines the available sizes, which are based on UK shoe sizes; your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|B ||Size 2 - 3.5 |
|C ||Size 4 - 5.5 |
|E ||Size 8 - 9.5 |
|F ||Size 10 - 11.5 |
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you aren't completely satisfied with the comfort or performance of your Superfeet Insoles, simply return them within 60 days of purchase to receive credit or a refund. This does not apply to products that have been damaged, misused or abused or those that have been incorrectly trimmed or cleaned resulting in damage.