Superfeet Flex Insoles
With an Aerospring foam and flexible heel cradle, the Superfeet Flex Insoles are ideal for providing long-lasting comfort from heel to toe. They are also ventilated to improve circulation and eliminate odour-causing bacteria, while boosting comfort and reducing pain through impact-absorbing heel protection.
Who Can Benefit from the Superfeet Flex Insoles?
With a soft foam upper construction, the Flex Insoles are ideal for providing general comfort for the whole of the base of the foot. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Key Features of the Flex Insoles
- Aerospring foam is 4mm thick for ongoing comfort from heel to toe
- Biomechanical shape ideal for a wide range of footwear
- Flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle improves structure and stability to the foam layer
- Heel cup helps to position the heel to absorb impact
- Ventilated forefoot improves air circulation and breathability for enhanced comfort and hygiene
- Designed to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for improved hygiene and confidence
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
How Do the Flex Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Flex Insoles combine a versatile biomechanical shape with the comfort and support of Aerospring foam for optimal foot support. The Flex Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed to help eliminate odour-causing bacteria for improved hygiene
- Heel Support: The flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability to the foam layer, while naturally absorbing impact
- Improves Breathability: Forefoot ventilation improves breathability for enhanced comfort and freshness
- Improves Comfort: The Aerospring foam layer is 4mm thick for heel-to-toe comfort with every step
Flex Insoles with Aerospring foam
for heel-to-toe comfort
Aerospring Foam Construction
The Superfeet Flex Insoles feature Aerospring foam, which is 4mm thick for optimal comfort. As this comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by daily activities and walking around.
Eliminates Odour-Causing Bacteria
The Superfeet Flex Insoles help to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
Specially designed to support the heel, the Superfeet Flex Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease the pressure under the heels. The flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability to the foam layer, ensuring ongoing comfort. The heel cup is also positioned to naturally absorb impact, reducing the risk of pain or damage to the heel that could arise when walking on ground that is too hard.
Heel cup helps to naturally absorb
impact to reduce pain and discomfort
To ensure the best possible fit, the Superfeet Flex Insoles are available in a choice of sizes. The table below outlines the available sizes, which are based on UK shoe sizes; your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|B ||Size 2 - 3.5 |
|C ||Size 4 - 5.5 |
|D ||Size 6 - 7.5 |
|E ||Size 8 - 9.5 |
|F ||Size 10 - 11.5 |