Superfeet Carbon Insoles
Reinforced with the high-performance EVOLyte blend, the Superfeet Carbon Insoles can be worn in footwear to boost comfort, improve breathability, and eliminate odour-causing bacteria. With a thin design, bevelled foam edges, and a wider forefoot, they can accommodate a diverse range of shoes, boots, and athletic footwear.
Sizing Information for Superfeet Carbon Insoles
Superfeet Carbon Insoles are available in six different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the longest and widest point as shown in the image below. Match these measurements to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|Size B ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||245 x 85mm |
|Size C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||257 x 87mm |
|Size D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||274 x 94mm |
|Size E ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||289 x 95mm |
|Size F ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||306 x 107mm |
|Size G ||Size 12 - 13.5 ||326 x 107mm |
How Thick Are Superfeet Carbon Insoles?
When it comes to insoles, thickness matters. Please see the thickness image and information below to get an idea of how Superfeet Carbon Insoles will look inside your shoes:
- Heel Thickness: 6.5mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 24mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 4mm
Who Can Benefit from the Superfeet Insoles?
With numerous types of support provided, the Superfeet Carbon Insoles are ideal for accommodating a wide range of requirements. This makes them particularly useful for anybody looking for an insole that offers more than just comfort.
Key Features of the Carbon Insoles
- Superfeet EVOLyte blend combines carbon fibre and polymer for superior strength and comfort
- Base of the insole supports the rearfoot while providing structure and stability to the foam layer
- Bevelled foam edges improve fit in tighter-fitting shoes
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Wider forefoot ensures the insoles can be worn in a versatile range of footwear types
- Thin construction for a more low-profile design
- Lightweight and durable closed-cell foam for long-lasting comfort
- All-natural coating eliminates odour-causing bacteria
- Biomechanical shape and range of sizes ensure the best possible fit
Suitable for Most Footwear
The biomechanically shaped insoles are incredibly versatile, designed to accommodate as wide a range of footwear as possible. The following properties are offered by the Superfeet Carbon Insoles for versatile use:
- Bevelled Foam Edges: Ideal for improving the fit in tighter-fitting footwear
- High-Density Foam: Long-lasting comfort particularly useful for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- Low-Profile Design: Thin and lightweight for more delicate shoes
- Wider Forefoot: Ensures the insoles can fit into shoes and boots with a wider forefoot area
The Carbon Insoles feature this versatile design to ensure you can get the best from your insoles. From providing daily support in your everyday shoes to boosting the comfort of your smart footwear, the Superfeet Carbon Insoles can accommodate a wide range of footwear.
Bevelled edges, wider forefoot, and
lightweight low-profile design for versatility
How Do the Carbon Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Carbon Insoles combine a versatile biomechanical shape with the comfort and support of the EVOLyte blend for optimal foot support. The Carbon Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Eliminates Odour: With an all-natural coating, the insoles help to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for improved hygiene
- Improves Breathability: Perforated foam improves breathability for enhanced comfort and freshness
- Improves Comfort: The ultralight foam layer improves overall comfort for the foot, reducing general foot pain caused by insufficient underfoot support
- Rearfoot Support: The base of the insole provides support to the rearfoot, while also providing structure and stability to the foam layer to better manage the comfort provided
- Reduces Weight: The insoles have been designed with perforations under the midfoot and forefoot, which help to reduce the weight of the insoles
EVOLyte blend with carbon fibre
and polymer for strength and comfort
Innovative EVOLyte Blend Materials
Superfeet's unique EVOLyte blend combines carbon fibre and polymer for exceptional strength and comfort. These high-performance insoles are therefore ideal for providing both ongoing comfort and reliable support, ensuring pain can be prevented while remaining comfortable throughout the day.
Eliminates Odour-Causing Bacteria
The all-natural coating on the Superfeet Carbon Insoles helps to eliminate odour-causing bacteria. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you aren't completely satisfied with the comfort or performance of your Superfeet Insoles, simply return them within 60 days of purchase to receive credit or a refund. This does not apply to products that have been damaged, misused or abused or those that have been incorrectly trimmed or cleaned resulting in damage.