Spenco Total Support Max Insoles
Designed with athletes in mind, the Spenco Total Support Max Insoles help to reduce pain and improve comfort to keep you on your feet for longer. Offering all of the great features of the Spenco Total Support Original Insoles with the added benefit of enhanced rigidity, they help to align the foot with improved motion control, while also offloading pressure and absorbing shock to reduce pain and discomfort.
- 1 x Pair of Spenco Insoles
Which Size Should I Choose?
Spenco Total Support Max Insoles are available in five different sizes. To find the right one for your feet, simply take your UK shoe size and match it to the sizing chart below.
If you're after a more accurate fit, our product experts strongly recommend removing an existing insole from your shoes and measuring it at the longest and widest point (as shown in the image below). Once you have these dimensions, match them against our sizing table below to find the right size for you.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|UK Size 4 - 5 ||EU Size 36 - 38 ||239 x 79mm |
|UK Size 5 - 6 ||EU Size 38 - 40 ||259 x 85mm |
|UK Size 7 - 8 ||EU Size 40 - 42 ||278 x 90mm |
|UK Size 9 - 10 ||EU Size 42 - 44 ||295 x 96mm |
|UK Size 11 - 12 ||EU Size 45 - 46 ||316 x 102mm |
How Thick Are Spenco Max Total Control Insoles?
Spenco Total Support Max Insoles feature the following thickness dimensions:
- Heel Thickness: 8.5mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 6.5mm
Who Can Wear the Spenco Max Insoles?
The Spenco Max Insoles are designed with athletes and sportspeople in mind. The insoles cover the whole foot, focusing on key pressure areas to ensure that you receive optimal levels of support on the pitch, field, or court. They are ideal for wearing in trainers or sports shoes, and the added odour control keeps your footwear feeling pressure for longer when you're playing football, basketball, tennis, and more.
How Do I Use the Total Support Insoles?
To apply the insoles to your shoes, first remove the existing insoles. The Total Support Insoles can then be placed into your shoes. If you find that they are a little too big, they can be trimmed down to size for a better fit.
How Do the Max Insoles Help?
Designed to ensure you receive support without compromise to comfort during physical activities, the Max Insoles provide a range of features and benefits. Please see the annotated diagram below for more information about the following aspects:
- 3-POD System:
- Red POD: The stiffer red POD on the underside of the insole helps to align your foot to help with overpronation. (1a)
- Blue PODs: The softer two blue PODs are provided to help guide your stride for a more natural movement. (1b)
- Rigid Stability Cradle: This provides optimal levels of arch support and deep heel cupping, helping to keep your feet aligned and supported. (2)
- Custom EVA Layer: This layer conforms to your natural foot contours for optimal comfort and conformability. (3)
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth: Don't let blisters get in the way of your game; this antimicrobial layer helps to reduce the risk of blisters, while also helping to control odour for ongoing freshness. (4)
- Metatarsal Arch Support: The arch support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot area to relieve forefoot pain. (5)
- SpenCore Forefoot Crash Pad: This offers optimal levels of cushioning and support to the ball-of-foot area. (6)
- First Ray Drop Zone: Enjoy a more natural toe-off with this feature, in turn receiving a more healthy stride. (7)
- Forefoot Perforations: Increase your flexibility with the perforations, while also receiving improved airflow for ongoing comfort. (8)
How Are Odours Minimised?
The Silpure antimicrobial fabric is designed to eliminate odour-causing bacteria, helping to keep both your feet and your shoes feeling fresher throughout the day. The Silpure layer also helps to reduce friction, which in turn can reduce the risk of the development of blisters.
What Are the Materials of the Total Support Insoles?
The Spenco Total Support Insoles comprise the following materials:
- Nylon 66
- Silpure Antimicrobial fabric
How Do I Wash the Shoe Insoles?
Once you have removed the Total Support Insoles from your shoes, they can be hand washed with warm water. They must then be air dried before reinserting them into your footwear.