Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles
The Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles are exclusively designed to give support in women's high heel or fashion shoes. The Powerstep Slenderfit Insoles have a unique “S” shape shell which cradles the heel and provides full arch support.
The Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles provide extra cushioning under the ball of the foot alleviates pressure for increased comfort and protection. Patent pending design.
The Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles have been designed with the female foot in mind, they have a ultra-slim, tapered profile which fits in most women’s fashion shoes including high heels, wedges, pumps, boots, sandals and more. The insoles give vital support, cushioning and comfort ideal for work or evenings in fashion shoes and high heels.
Features of the Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles
- S-shaped shell incorporates a heel cradle
- Full arch support for increased support and stability
- Built-in metatarsal cushioning with Variable Cushioning Technology
- Targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin tapered design conforms to most shoes
- Ideal for preventing and alleviating foot pain and discomfort associated with wearing fashion footwear
Specifications of the Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles
- Available in four sizes to fit women’s shoe sizes 2.5 - 8
- Natural grip on underside holds the orthotic in place
- Moveable from shoe to shoe
- Variable Cushioning Technology made from micro-cellular urethane foam
- Polypropylene “S”shaped semi-rigid support shell
- Antimicrobial top fabric
The Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles are ideal for
The Powerstep Slenderfit Orthotics are ideal for anyone needing arch support, heel and metatarsal cushioning, wearing shoes that don't normally accommodate insoles. These insoles are also ideal for those suffering with the following foot conditions:
- Metatarsal (ball of foot) pain
- Heel pain
- Arch discomfort
- Sore, aching feet
- Lower leg pain
- Lower back pain
- Hammer toes
How to use the Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles
- Insert the Powerstep orthotic into the shoe. Ensure it is situated against the back of the shoe.
- Do not remove the shoe’s existing insole.
- If necessary wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support and then wear full time.
- Can be easily moved from one pair of shoes to the next.
- Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only.
Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles are supplied in pairs and can be found at ShoeInsoles.co.uk alongside the whole range of Powerstep and other insole ranges so you can find the perfect insole for you.
Video of the Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles