Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports
The Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports are drop shaped metatarsal pads for relieving the symptoms of flat feet while also preventing further problems associated with this condition.
The soft pads of the Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports keep the metatarsal bones in a anatomically correct position by lifting the foot arches to prevent them from lowering. The Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports are versatile as they features a self-adhesive underside and can be worn with any heel height.
Features & Benefits of the Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports
- Drop shaped metatarsal pad
- Alleviates symptoms of splayfoot, making walking and going about your day a more comfortable experience
- Genuine leather for superior comfort
- Self-adhesive which are easy to apply and use
Size Guide for the Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports
The Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports are available in 4 sizes. Please select the appropriate shoe size from the table below:
|EU Size ||UK Size |
|35 - 37 ||2 - 4 |
|38 - 40 ||5 - 7 |
|41 - 43 ||7 - 9 |
|44 - 46 ||10 - 12 |
What Are the Dimensions of the Pedag Drop?
The Pedag Drop Metatarsal Pads have the following dimensions:
|Size ||Length x Width ||Depth |
|Small ||60 x 45mm ||6mm |
|Medium ||67 x 52mm ||7mm |
|Large ||72 x 57mm ||8mm |
Where Should I Apply the Metatarsal Supports?
These metatarsal supports should be placed at the beginning of your arch near the forefoot. The flatter edge should be positioned just behind your metatarsal heads at the ball of your foot, with the tapered edge pointing towards your heel. The diagram below shows a general guide that will vary based on your insoles and foot shape.
Instructions for Use
The Pedag Drop Metatarsal Supports should be situated just behind the toe joints. To find the right position inside the shoe follow these steps:
- Remove the release liner only a little and place the pad inside the shoe
- Then put the shoes on and walk around
- If the pad does not feel comfortable, reposition it and try again
- Once it feels comfortable, completely remove the release liner so that the pad securely adheres to your shoe
If you have any questions, please contact our customer care for further assistance.