OrthoSole Heel Lift Shoe Insoles
Effective in improving numerous issues including plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis, the OrthoSole Heel Lift Shoe Insoles optimise shoe comfort by providing extra support. The Heel Lifts can be purchased in various sizes and are available in different thicknesses ranging from 4mm to 15mm to ensure the best support possible.
What Are the Benefits of Using Heel Lifts?
Numerous ailments and conditioned can be bettered with the Heel Lift Insoles, including:
- Leg Discrepancies: For those with a leg discrepancy (one leg shorter/longer than the other), the Heel Lift can be prescribed once the leg difference (in millimetres) has been determined. The insole can then be adopted by the individual to correct the leg length difference
- Plantar Fasciitis: The Heel Lift Insoles are a great choice for individuals with plantar fasciitis as the extra support diverts stress away from the plantar fascia (the thin ligament which connects your heel to the front of your foot). An 8mm insole under both heels is recommended (or 6mm if footwear isn't that deep)
- Achilles Tendonitis: Stress can be taken away from the tendon by using Heel Lift Insoles under both feet, proving useful for those with achilles tendonitis. An 8mm insole under both heels is recommended (or 6mm if footwear isn't that deep)
Key Features and Benefits
- Heel lifts provide localised support
- Can be worn with or without insoles
- Useful for various ailments, including plantar fasciitis
- Available in various depths from 4mm to 15mm
- Can alleviate the difficulties of leg discrepancies
- Adhesive ensures the heel lifts stay in place
- Can be worn with various shoes
- 1 x Pair of Heel Lifts (left and right)
What Sizes Are Available?
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 3 - 6 |
|Medium ||UK Size 7 - 9 |
|Large ||UK Size 10 - 13 |
The depth of the insoles can also be chosen from the following:
When Can I Wear These Insoles?
When paired with OrthoSole's full length insoles, these Heel Lifts can be worn to increase comfort and support in various everyday situations, from formal occasions to sporting activities.
Please note that for tight fitting footwear, choosing insoles one size down is recommended.
Will the Insoles Move in My Shoes?
The OrthoSole Heel Lifts feature an adhesive backing that allows you to easily attach the lifts. This helps to prevent the shifting of your heel lift (also known as "migration") and ensures that your are receiving the comfort and support that you desire.
Do I Wear These Insoles By Themselves?
Although the insoles are suitable for use in most normal shoes, these Heel Lift Insoles work best when worn under a pair of OrthoSole's full length insoles.