Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Insoles and Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers
Sweaty, smelly feet can happen to any of us - however, they don't need to! With the new Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Insoles and Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers, you can get comfy feet and fresh shoes at the same time. Featuring two highly popular items, this bundle is sure to get your toes and trainers back on track.
Who Can Benefit From This Bundle?
We recommend this bundle pack for anyone wanting comfortable, fresh feet. The Superfeet Women's Insoles aid people while hiking or doing other physical activity, while the Boot Bananas reduce moisture and smell build up. This bundle is designed for both products to be used together to improve foot health, comfort and hygiene - keeping you fresh and (nicely) fragranced all day long.
Who Else Needs This Bundle?
From athletes to laypeople, everyone benefits from wearing comfortable, fresh shoes all day. However, we particularly recommend this bundle for the following situations:
- Gymgoers (prone to smelly shoes)
- Hyperhidrosis sufferers
- People on their feet all day
- Uncomfortable shoes
- Foot issues, conditions or injuries
- Shoes that get wet or damp
- Anyone needing comfy, fresh feet!
Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
Specially designed to provide hikers with impact dispersion and enhanced stability, the Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles keep their shape even after extended use, offering reliable support during even the toughest of hikes. They are also ideal for anybody looking to receive enhanced comfort, support, and odour control, as the insoles combine Aerospring, EVOLyte, and MOISTUREWICK technologies.
Sizing Information for Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Insoles
Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Insoles are available in three different sizes that should suit most women. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the longest and widest point as shown in the image below. Match these measurements to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|B ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||235 x 80mm |
|C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||255 x 83mm |
|D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||273 x 89mm |
How Thick Are Superfeet Trailblazer Insoles?
To find out how thick Superfeet Trailblazer Insoles are, please view the image and information below:
If you're after precise measurements, we've got you covered below:
- Heel Thickness: 8mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 26mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 7mm
Who Can Benefit from the Superfeet Women's Comfort Insoles?
Owing to their enhanced levels of support, the insoles are ideal for wearing during a hike, and can also offer excellent protection for general footwear. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Key Features of the Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
- Specially designed to support and cushion the feet of hikers
- Slimmer heel and arch length designed to accommodate the proportions of the female foot
- Heel Impact Technology (H.I.T) pod disperses impact during ascents and descents
- Aerospring foam provides enhanced underfoot cushioning and comfort
- MOISTUREWICK technology provides long-lasting odour control, in turn boosting hygiene and comfort
- EVOLyte carbon fibre provides stabilisation and support
- Heel cup cradles the heel and helps to absorb impact and prevent heel slip
- Durable construction with reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
- Also available as Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
How Do the Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are specially designed to provide optimal protection and comfort for hikers. They have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Disperses Impact: The Heel Impact Technology pod disperses impact for ascents and descents, ideal for hiking up and down hills and mountains
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with MOISTUREWICK technology for optimal long-lasting odour control, essential for lengthy walks and hikes
- Heel Support: The heel cups position the heel to naturally absorb impact, reducing pain during long and arduous outings
- Improves Comfort: The Aerospring foam layer provides heel-to-toe comfort with every step on virtually any terrain
- Resilient Support: With EVOLyte technology, the insoles spring back into shape after responding to compression
- Slip Prevention: Heel cup prevents heel slip and stops toes from hitting the front of the boot
Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles with Aerospring foam
and HIT pod for impact dispersion
H.I.T Technology for Impact Dispersion
The Trailblazer Insoles incorporate Heel Impact Technology to disperse impact while walking. This is ideal for hikers, whose feet will strike the ground repeatedly during ascents and descents. It also makes the insoles a great choice for anybody who walks long distances or for long hours, helping to protect the feet whether up hills or down slopes.
Aerospring Foam Construction
The Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature an Aerospring foam layer optimal comfort. As this comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by daily activities and walking around.
MOISTUREWICK Odour Elimination
The Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature MOISTUREWICK technology to help eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
With a deep heel cup, the Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease the pressure under the heels. The heel cups cradle the heel for natural cushioning and shock absorption.
The cups also help to prevent heel slip, reducing the likelihood of toes colliding with the front of boots. This is particularly important for hikers as descending down steep slopes could otherwise cause the feet to slip and slide inside the boots, causing unnecessary pain and discomfort.
Heel cup helps to absorb impact
and reduce slipping
Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers
If you're on your feet all day long, whether that's at the office, on site, or at the gym, Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers are here to help you give stinky feet the boot! These highly effective shoe inserts absorb foul-smelling odours and eliminate bacteria, so you can improve your health and your shoes.
What Shoes Are They For?
Boot Bananas are great to use for all types of footwear or sweaty gear including:
- Shoes worn without socks
- Sports footwear
- Ski boots
- Wet and sweaty outdoor gear
Where Else Can I Use The Boot Bananas?
The Boot Bananas aren't just for wet clothing, they can be used just about anywhere that needs drying. This includes preventing condensation on car windshields and keeping rust off metal equipment. They can even improve air quality in humid environments by removing moisture from the air.
What are the Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers Made Of?
The Boot Bananas Original Shoe Deodorisers use powerful, biodegradable deodorising ingredients to prolong the shelf life of shoes and insoles:
- Bamboo Charcoal: Controls humidity and eliminates odours, locking in moisture and releasing dry air
- Baking Soda: A highly-effective and completely natural odour eliminator
- Lavender Oil: A pleasing scent that calms the senses
- Lemon Oil: Adds a fresh, citrusy scent
- Zeolite: Volcanic Material with power absorption properties
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights bacteria, fungal infections, mites and more
- Silicon Dioxide: Absorbs moisture to prevent funky shoes
How Powerful Are Boot Bananas Shoe Fresheners?
Boot Bananas are made with powerful materials and can stand up to even the smelliest of shoes. With premium salts, minerals and plant extracts, the Boot Bananas are suitable for the slightest smelly shoe to the most pungent of pumps!
How Do I Use the Boot Bananas?
Boot Bananas are super intuitive - simply pop them into stinky shoes, leave for up to 12 hours and voila! Fresh, dry shoes in no time.
Boot Bananas are easy to use and highly effective
Make Your Shoes Last Longer
Sweat and bacteria not only make your shoes smell bad, they can also get into the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your footwear. By balancing pH levels and killing bacteria, the Boot Bananas can actually keep your shoes intact and fresh for longer. The materials are gentle on footwear, and won't damage leather, glues, or even custom insoles.
Key Features and Benefits
- Eco-friendly shoe dryer and odour absorber
- Made with all-natural, eco-friendly materials
- Ideal for use in all sorts of shoes and smelly footwear
- Adjustable leash for range of applications
- Dries wet footwear in as little as 4 - 6 hours
- Great for use on gloves and any type of wet winter clothing
- Gentle on clothes and footwear – won't damage glues, leather or insoles
- Economical and long-lasting, with 6 - 12 months of use per banana with proper care
- Makes a great gift for sports enthusiasts
How To Care For Your Boot Bananas
To keep your Boot Bananas working for as long as they can, follow these care instructions:
- Hang your Boot Bananas to dry every 1 - 2 weeks (or after particularly hard sessions)
- For best results, hang in the sun or near a radiator
- Make sure to remove your Boot Bananas from footwear when drying
- Don't expose your Foot Bananas to extreme cold (otherwise they will need drying)
Top tip: keep a second pair to rotate when your first is drying.
When Should I Replace My Boot Bananas?
With proper care, Boot Bananas should remain effective for 6 - 12 months. Keep in mind that as they're made with natural materials, they may become slightly brown over time, this doesn't mean they need to be replaced. When they're no long absorbing odour, it's time to replace them.