Heat Holders Women's Black Thermal Welly Socks
Outdoor activities can make our feet extremely cold – this only worsens in winter and for people with circulatory issues. The Heat Holders Women's Black Thermal Welly Socks insulate the feet by using thick, warm materials. They also trap air close to the skin, adding several layers of protection for maximum warmth.
- 1 x Pair of Thermal Welly Socks
Sizing of the Heat Holders Women's Wellington Boot Socks
These socks come in a universal size, and should fit the majority of women. To see whether these socks are right for you, check out the shoe sizes they are designed to fit down below:
- UK Shoe Size: 4 - 8
- EU Shoe Size: 37 - 42
- US Shoe Size: 5 - 9
Who Should Use Heat Holders Thermal Socks?
These thermal socks are ideal for anyone needing extra warmth during winter. There are also a number of conditions perfectly suited to these particular socks, including:
- Autoimmune problems (such as anaemia)
- Heart disease
- Hormonal changes (hypothyroidism)
- Poor blood circulation
- Nerve conditions (such as fibromyalgia)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Raynaud's disease
Who Else Can Use the Heat Holders Thermal Socks?
These socks can be used in everyday activities. However, because they're long length, we recommend using them for things like wellies, thigh high boots, and other full length shoes. These can be worn wherever is most comfortable for you and can even be worn at night while sleeping!
What Shoes Are the Heat Holders Welly Boot Socks For?
The Heat Holders Wellington Socks are suitable for anyone needing ultra-warm socks. They are long in style, but function like a conventional thermal sock, with elasticated foot and ankle support. As a result, they can be worn in a number of different types of shoes:
- Wellies and Wading Boots
- Walking and Hiking Boots (when rolled down)
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Safety Boots
- Calf-length, Knee or Thigh High Boots
What Makes These So Good for Wellies?
These are a great option for wellies for a few reasons. Firstly, the elasticated foot and ankle gives support with boots, perfect for spending lots of time outdoors in the winter months. Secondly, this sock has a turn over top made of super warm fleece, keeping cold wind out, and warm air in.
Where Can They Be Worn?
While these thermal socks can be used to help with a number of different health issues, they can also be used in various scenarios. Their internal 'brush effect' feel traps more air to allow for better insulation, making them perfect for a number of outdoor activities:
- Camping and Hiking Trips
- Gardening, yard and farm work
- Skiing, Snowboarding and Sledging
- Use in Abattoirs and Warehouses
- Fishing and Commercial Fishing
Where Else Can I Use the Heat Holders Wellington Socks?
The Heat Holders Wellington Boot Socks can be used in extreme cold working environments. Some examples of this involve outdoor jobs such as working in warehouses, in big freezer units, on construction sites or even during commercial farming or fishing.
Key Features and Benefits
- Thick 2.3m tog for increasing foot warmth
- Elasticated foot and ankle support for the perfect fit
- Heavy bulk yarn for comfort and cosiness
- Extreme thermal qualities ideal for being active in winter
- Long pile cushioning help feet feel comfortable and supported
- Intensively brushed inner lining for soft cushioning
- Traps warm air close to the skin, keeping feet warm for longer
- Non binding material allows for breathability and foot flexibility
- Diabetic friendly, relieve cold feet due to circulation issues
From left to right: Heat Holders utilise HH Thermal Yarn, Thermal Loops, Thermal Brushing and Heatwaver Insulation for comfort and warmth
How To Care For Your Heat Holders Thermal Socks
To make the most of your Heat Holders, simply machine wash at 40°C, and do not tumble dry.
The Heat Holders Socks are made up of high quality insulating materials:
- 91% Acrylic
- 5% Nylon
- 3% Polyester
- 1% Elastane