Heat Holders Women's Black Thermal Slipper Socks
Slipper socks are wonderfully comfy and eliminate coldness in feet. The Heat Holders Women's Black Thermal Slipper Socks use premium quality, thick wool to increase your foot temperature. Trapping air outside the body and trapping it close to the skin, these socks keep feet warm for hours on end, and can be used in a variety of different shoes.
- 1 x Pair of Thermal Slipper Socks
Sizing of the Heat Holders Original Women's Thermal Socks
These socks come in a universal size, and should fit the vast majority of women. To see whether these socks are right for you, check out the shoe sizes they are designed to fit down below:
- UK Shoe Size: 4 - 8
- EUR Shoe Size: 37 - 42
- US Shoe Size: 5 - 9
Who Can Use Heat Holders Thermal Socks?
These thermal socks are ideal for anyone needing extra warmth during winter. There are also a number of conditions perfectly suited to these particular socks, including:
- Autoimmune problems (such as anaemia)
- Heart disease
- Hormonal changes (hypothyroidism)
- Poor blood circulation
- Nerve conditions (such as fibromyalgia)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Raynaud's disease
Who Else Can Use the Heat Holders Slipper Socks?
We recommend wearing these shops wherever you need warmth and grip. Coming in slightly above the ankle, these are the perfect solution to cold feet, and can be worn in a number of different shoes. Given their grip, they can be worn on their own without shoes around the house, or with shoes or slippers for extra support.
What Shoes Are the Women's Slipper Socks Suitable For?
The Heat Holders Slipper Socks are suitable for anyone needing ultra-warm socks. These socks come in an slipper sock style design with non-slip grippers for impeccable traction on wooden or tiled surfaces. They are best for use with the following styles of shoes:
- Sports footwear
- Casual footwear
- On their own (inside)
Where Can the Heat Holders Slipper Socks Be Worn?
While these thermal socks can be used to help with a number of different health issues, they can also be used in various scenarios. Because of their extra gripping quality, these are ideal for high impact sporting shoes, suitable for a range of activities:
- Weight lifting and training
- Walking and hiking
- Tennis and badminton
- And any other sports requiring slipper socks!
Where Else Can I Use the Heat Holders Slipper Socks?
The Heat Holders Slipper Socks are designed for low-maintenance wear. Examples of this include at home with or without slippers, at work in a cold office or even at night in cool rooms.
Key Features and Benefits
- Slipper style thermal socks are perfect for use with trainers and sports shoes
- Non-slip grippers provide traction on indoor wood or tiled surfaces
- Grips are ideal for use with shoes at the gym, or during high impact sports
- Thick 2.34 tog slipper socks make feet make and keep feet warm all day long
- Heavy bulk yarn has extreme insulating qualities for comfort, warmth and support
- Intensely brushed internal layer traps air for warm skin for extended periods
- Non binding material is diabetic friendly, relieving cold feet due to poor circulation
From left to right: Heat Holders utilise HH Thermal Yarn, Thermal Loops, Thermal Brushing and Heatwaver Insulation for comfort and warmth
How To Care For Your Heat Holders Slipper Thermal Socks
To make the most of your Heat Holders, simply machine wash at 40°C, and do not tumble dry.
The Women's Slipper Heat Holders Socks are made up of high quality insulating materials:
- 91% Acrylic
- 5% Nylon
- 3% Polyester
- 1% Elastane