G8 Performance Ignite Heat-Mouldable Insoles
G8 Performance Ignite Heat-Mouldable Insoles are a pair of premium quality heat-mouldable insoles that can be heated, moulded and set using a standard hairdryer at home. Designed for users who are on their feet non-stop all day, their mouldable and flexible foundation means they match the unique shape and curvature of your entire foot for a unique and tailored brand of support.
What sets them apart from other mouldable insoles is that they can be heated and set multiple times, allowing you to repeat the process until you get the perfect fit and feel for you!
- 1 x Pair of Insoles
- 1 x Set of Moulding Instructions
Which Size G8 Performance Ignite Insoles Are Right for Me?
G8 Performance Ignite Heat-Mouldable Insoles are available in four different sizes. To find the right size for your feet, simply match your UK or EU shoe size to the table below.
|Insole Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 4 - 6.5 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Medium ||Size 7 - 9 ||Size 41 - 43 |
|Large ||Size 9.5 - 11 ||Size 44 - 46 |
|Extra Large ||Size 12 - 13.5 ||Size 47 - 49 |
Sizing Tips and Tricks
- If you fall between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger size and trimming the excess material away at the forefoot
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who are on their feet all day
- Instant relief for treating the source of arch pain
- Customised setting ensures insoles match the unique shape of your feet
- Especially useful for those with "fallen arches" or flat feet
- Tailored shape means your posture improves almost instantly
- Increases performance and comfort when exercising
- Can be worn inside almost any type of shoe style
- "Set and forget" moulding style is perfect for on-the-go users
Who Are G8 Performance?
An orthotic industry staple, G8 Performance are the proud designer and manufacturer of some of the best insoles on the market. G8 are constantly striving to research, develop and provide orthotic solutions that both enhance performance and improve foot-health.
What's So Special About Heat-Mouldable Insoles?
Heat-mouldable insoles differ from standard "out-the-box" options in that they are tailored to the exact specifications and dimensions of your foot. Unlike your standard insoles, heat-moulded orthotics take into account you and the unique shape of your foot.
Know that your foot has a high arch that bends in a specific way? Using heat-mouldable insoles means that now your insoles bend that way too, providing tailored support for your feet no matter how they're shaped.
Which Conditions Do G8 Heat-Mouldable Insoles Help Treat?
G8 Heat Mouldable Insoles are designed for individuals who are on their feet for long hours. See the list below if you're wondering whether they can help you and your feet:
- Arch Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain
- Ankle Instability
- Flat Feet
See Them for Yourself
Take a look at the video below to see G8 Ignite Heat-Mouldable Insoles for yourself:
How Do I Heat and Mould My G8 Insoles?
Heating your insoles couldn't be easier. We've actually done it ourselves in the office and have included some simple step-by-step instructions for you to follow below:
- Remove your insoles from their packaging and plug in your hair dryer
- Trim your insoles to correctly fit your shoes using our trimming guide
- Take your hairdryer and hold it very close to the underside of the insole
- Heat the grey area of the insole for one to two minutes to ensure pliability
- Place the insole over your foot and manipulate the heated section with your fingers
- Mould until the foot-bed flexes to match the unique shape of your foot
To make the process even easier, we've included a video for you to follow below!
Heat Moulding Tips and Tricks
- We recommend using the highest heat setting on your hair dryer
- For best results, have someone else flex the insole against the sole of your foot
- If you feel like your insoles aren't as pliable as they should be, simply reheat for a longer period
- Remember that if you aren't satisfied with your results, you can always repeat the moulding process!
Can I Use a Heat Gun?
We recommend using a hair dryer because it's the correct blend of heat and safety. A heat gun generates a lot more heat than a hair dryer, meaning it increases the risk of burning the fabric and ruining your insoles.
For reasons of safety, we recommend against using a heat gun to mould your insoles.
What If I Mess Up the Heat Moulding?
If you find that your first attempt didn't go as well as you'd hoped, never fear. What sets G8 Performance Heat-Mouldable Insoles apart from the rest is that they can be remoulded, allowing you to set your insoles over and over again until you find the perfect fit for you!
Who's Using G8 Performance Heat-Mouldable Insoles?
Designed for individuals who are on their feet all-day, they're also great for athletes who use G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insoles whilst they're competing and training. The support provided by a heat-mouldable insoles means that active individuals with potentially fatigued feet get the support they need after a long session or day at work.
Which Shoes Can I Use My G8 Performance Insoles In?
The beauty of G8 Performance Insoles is that they can be used in almost any style of shoe. Take a look below to see which styles we've tried and tested them in!
- Tennis Shoes
- Football Boots
- Dress Shoes
- Work Boots
Can I Trim My G8 Performance Heat-Moulded Insoles?
Absolutely, in fact we recommend that you do. To correctly trim your insoles, please follow the instructions below.
- Remove the existing insole from the pair of shoes you are going to use your new G8 Insoles with
- Place your new G8 Insole on top of the old insole
- Trim away any excess that is "overhanging" using a pair of fabric scissors
Do G8 Performance Ignite Insoles Support the Heel?
G8 Performance Insoles don't neglect the heel. Made with a signature deep-heel bed that prevents rolling and pronation, their Ignite Heat-Mouldable Insoles feature a cushioned heel pad to soften the load on your feet and ensure shock and impact-induced pain is a thing of the past.
How Much Arch Support Do G8 Performance Insoles Provide?
Because they're heat-mouldable, the G8 Performance Insoles are customised to fit the exact shape of your arch, meaning that no matter how flat your feet are, the correct level of arch support will be achieved. This sets them apart from out-the-box options, because you can literally heat and reheat until the correct level of support is achieved!
Are Other G8 Performance Insoles Available?
If you're not sure whether Heat-Moulded Insoles are right for you, click the link below to see G8's flagship "out-the-box" option:
What's the Difference Between the Two?
Whilst G8 Performance Insoles are all about day-to-day support for active individuals seeking support, G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insoles are G8's flagship athletic and sporting insole. Heat-moulded insoles are great for the recovery phase of exercise and the G8 Pro Series Insoles are geared towards providing support during your run.
For best sanitation practice, G8 Performance Insoles are machine washable at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.