FootActive Kids Full-Length Insoles
Allowing your child to run, jump and play without foot pain, the FootActive Kids Full-Length Insoles provide comfortable cushioning for developing feet. Designed by podiatrists, the insoles feature an anatomical arch support and deep heel cup to align and support your child's feet.
- 1 x Pair of Full-Length Insoles
If you are looking for a pair of insoles in a shorter design, we recommend looking at the FootActive Kids 3/4 Length Insoles.
Who Can Use the FootActive Kids Insoles?
As well as providing relief from general foot pain and fatigue, the FootActive Kids Full-Length Insoles are suitable for a wide selection of conditions including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet
- Fallen arches
- Ankle pain
- Knee pain
- Ball of foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Sever's disease
The insoles are designed to be used by children under UK size 3, and can be used for both daily support or for additional cushioning when playing sports.
Which Size Is Right for My Child?
The FootActive Children's Insoles are available in two sizes that should suit most younger children. Match your child's UK or EU shoe size to table below to find their perfect size.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small Kids (SK) ||UK Children's Size 11 - 13 ||EU Size 29 - 31 |
|Kids (K) ||UK Adults' Size 1 - 2.5 ||EU Size 32 - 34 |
Please note that if your child is a UK Size 3 or over, we would recommend that the FootActive Comfort Insoles in the size Extra Small are a good alternative.
Features and Benefits of the FootActive Insoles
- Advanced Arch Support: The FootActive Kids insoles have a biomechanical design that supports your kid's arches and can aid with issues such as flat feet and arch pain.
- Help to Align Feet: The feet are the foundation of your body – if they are not properly aligned, it can have effects on your ankles, knees and upper-body. The FootActive Kids Insoles have a deep, stabilising heel cup that helps to align your child's body from their hips to their toes
- Shock-Absorbing Forefoot and Heel: These insoles feature special shock-absorption pads on the forefoot and heel, two of the most vulnerable areas of the feet to impact. With this shock-absorption, your child can run and play on concrete and other hard surfaces without having to worry!
- Soft Velour Top: The soft velour fabric of the insoles makes them comfortable for wear, even when being used for longer periods of time.
Which Shoes Are These Insoles Suitable For?
The FootActive Children's Insoles are designed to fit in a wide range of kids' shoes, from school shoes to sport shoes. To ensure a perfect fit, the insoles can be trimmed to fit, but please be aware that any modified insoles cannot be returned for refund or exchange. If you are looking for insoles for shoes that are particularly narrow, we would recommend the 3/4 length version of these insoles as an alternative.
What Is the Benefit of Full-Length Insoles Rather Than 3/4 Insoles?
Full length insoles such as these are great for supporting the entire foot and they are also less likely to slip around in shoes. Three-quarter-length insoles, however, can fit in a wider selection of shoes than full-length insoles, especially narrower sport shoes and formal shoes.
Click here to view the FootActive Kids 3/4 Length Insoles.
Why Should I Trust FootActive Insoles?
While the FootActive Kids Insoles have a fun design, they are very serious when it comes to protecting your child's feet. The insoles have been designed by podiatrists specifically to support growing feet and are medical-grade orthotics.