CurrexSole CleatPro High Profile Dynamic Insoles
The CurrexSole CleatPro High Profile Dynamic Insoles are designed to give your feet the support they need to avoid injury and boost performance, especially when using sports boots with cleats or studs. These insoles are perfect for people with high foot arches but we also offer them in Low Profile and Medium Profile variants.
How Do the CurrexSole CleatPro Insoles Work?
CurrexSole insoles bring together four innovative features to give your feet the maximum of support and boost your performance:
- The Autofit Heel Cup provides gentle support to the heel and mid-foot
- Triple Layer Support aids air circulation and reduces the risk of blister development or excessive foot odour
- 3D DAT (Dynamic Arch Technology) to generate dynamic mid-sole arch support
- Metatarsal Cushioning offers PORON cushioning protection to the heel and ball of the foot
Are These High Arch Insoles?
These high-profile insoles are designed to support those with high foot arches. High arches can be bad at absorbing shock, and represent a higher risk of injury than average arches. If this is not your foot type we also offer low and medium profile foot supports. If you are unsure about what kind of foot you have we recommend looking at our guides further down this page.
What Activities Are These Insoles Suitable For?
While the CurrexSole Insoles are ideal for a number of sports, we would recommend them as being especially suited for the following:
- Dress Shoes
The CurrexSole CleatPro Insoles are available in six sizes that should suit most users. To achieve a perfect fit, you can trim your insole slightly at the toe. For your size, simply match your shoe size to the chart below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 2 - 3.5 |
|Small ||UK Size 4 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 7.5 |
|Large ||UK Size 8 - 9.5 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 10 - 11.5 |
|XX-Large ||UK Size 12 - 14 |
Are These Insoles Available for Different Kinds of Feet?
All CurrexSole Insoles come in three varieties to give the best support to all kinds of feet:
- Low Profile Insoles for low arched feet – Low arched feet have a minimal arch or no visible arch at all. Low arches are ineffective shock absorbers and prone to injury.
- Medium Profile Insoles for medium arched feet – Medium arched feet have an arch stretching from hell to the ball of the foot. These feet are effective at reducing shock, but are still at risk of injury after excessive or intense physical injury.
- High Profile Insoles for high arched feet – High arched feet have a distinct arch stretching from heel to forefoot. These arches are often more rigid and less able to absorb shock, which can lead to injury.
Which Type Is Right for Me?
If you are unsure about which arch is right for you, an easy fitting guide is to attempt to place an index finger beneath the arch of your foot while standing upright:
An alternate test to find out your foot type is to walk over brown or coloured paper with wet feet. the imprint left by your foot should depict your arch height, as shown in the diagram below:
What Are CurrexSole CleatPro Insoles?
The CurrexSole CleatPro is an all round sports insole, that is designed to be especially well suited for cleated shoes (i.e. boots with studs). Its thin and lightweight design make it ideal for most sports, and its forefoot cushioning makes it ideal for sports that involve repeated impact, such as hard court and ball sports.
Features and Benefits of the CleatPro Insoles
- Ultra lightweight design prevents any obstruction to performance
- Narrow design is ideal for fitting into most sports shoes
- Dynamic arch technology (DAT) supports and protects your foot
- Shock absorbent design reduces the stress on your foot
- Forefoot cushioning protects your metatarsals
- Moisture-wicking surface improves comfort and reduces odour
- Breathable design improves comfort and reduces sweat
- Specifically designed for sports
What Is DAT (CurrexSole Dynamic Arch Technology)?
3D DAT (dynamic arch technology) is a dynamic bridge made from a nylon composite. To reduce the risk of overload, it supports the mid-section of your foot and minimises excessive movement.
Not only does this dynamic arch reduce the risk of overload, it stores energy and makes your stride more efficient. This added benefit makes the 3D DAT technology a real boon to all people looking to improve their performance.
Can I Wear The CurrexSole CleatPro Insoles with Formal Shoes?
Your comfort needn't end on the sports field. Since they are lighter and narrower than RunPro insoles, CleatPro insoles are actually perfect for use with lace-up shoes.
What Other CurrexSole Insoles Are Available?
CurrexSole offer insoles for a variety of specific activities:
- RunPro Insoles are designed to give you the best performance possible from your running shoes.
- HikePro Insoles help you to avoid blisters while keeping your grip firm in hiking boots and shoes.
- EdgePro Insoles are built to give you back control where boots have restricted your feet, such as in snowsports.
- BikePro Insoles are perfect for boosting performance and comfort in cycling shoes.