Trio Heel Pain Orthotics
The Trio Heel Pain Orthotics are insoles designed to actively prevent and treat the cause of heel pain.
Contoured to support the arch, the Trio Heel Pain Orthotics relieves stress on the arch of the foot.
With large cushioning protection and a contoured shape, the Trio Heel Pain Orthotics can bring heel comfort to a wide range of shoes.
Features of the Trio Heel Pain Orthotics
Designed to combat heel pain, the Trio Heel Pain Orthotics combines a convenient shape and cushioning support to relieve aching feet.
- Supporting heel cup to prevent the spreading of soft heel tissues
- Navicular support of the arch to redistribute pressure away from sensitive areas
- Cobra-style arch support
- Retron heel cushion
- Cut-away shape, ideal for any shoe
- Anti-bacterial top coat
Who Can Benefit from the Trio Heel Pain Orthotics?
Heel pain is one of the most common foot complaints, usually involving the plantar fascia area. The Trio Heel Pain Orthotics is contoured to support the navicular bone of the arch, directly reducing the cause of plantar fascia strain and plantar fasciitis.
- Relief for sufferers of plantar fasciitis
- Metatarsalgia and metatarsal pain
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required
Which Size of the Heel Pain Orthotics Are Right for Me?
The Trio Heel Pain Orthotics are available in the following sizes:
|Talarmade Size ||Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Small ||5 - 6.5 ||38 - 40 |
|Medium ||7 - 8.5 ||40.5 - 42 |
|Large ||9 - 10.5 ||43 - 45 |