Trio Full Length Insoles
The Talarmade Trio Full Length Insoles are a multi-functioning insole which provide not only better fit and comfort to your shoes but in-built cushioning and support where you need it most.
Made from EVA foam, the Trio Full Length Insoles come in three densities to best suit your needs and are an easy fit to almost any shoe.
We would recommend that Trio Full Length Insoles are fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
Features of the Trio Full Length Insoles
Built for optimum support, the Trio Full Length Insoles come with a range of features to lighten the load on sore and aching feet.
- Inverting heel cup and and centred skives provide superior rear foot control
- Medial and lateral posting to encourage propulsive gait
- Navicular support to support muscle action of the long flexor and tibialis anterior
- Shock absorbing lateral heel cushion to delay stress and weight on the heel
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion, removable for implementation of the forefoot post
- Retron heel cushion
- Extrinsic 3 degree medial post
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
- Anti-bacterial top coat keeps insoles clean and fresh
Who can Benefit from the Trio Full Length Insole?
The Trio Full Length Insoles are ideal for targeting a range of conditions and once successfully fitted can help combat aches and pains in various areas of the foot. Conditions best treated with this insole include:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Control of forefoot loading
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required.
Which Trio Insole Density is Right For Me?
Trio Full Length Insoles are available in three densities:
- Medium: 45 Shore A
- Firm: 60 Shore A
- Extra: Firm 75 Shore A
Firmer densities are recommended for patients who participate in sports and high-impact activities or who are generally of a heavier weight.
Lighter densities are best for lighter individuals who do not undertake high-impact sports or activities.
The effectiveness of the insole for your personal needs is based on successful density selection, therefore we recommend that this insole is fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
Sizing of the Trio Full Length Insoles
The Trio Full Length Insoles are available for both junior and adult feet, have a choice of three densities (Medium, Firm and Extra Firm) and come in the following sizes:
|Trio Size ||Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|Kids Small ||12 - 13.5 ||30 - 32 |
|Kids Large ||1 - 2.5 ||32.5 - 34.5 |
|Extra Small ||3 - 4.5 ||35 - 37 |
|Small ||5 - 6.5 ||38 - 40 |
|Medium ||7 - 8.5 ||40.5 - 42.5 |
|Large ||9 - 10.5 ||43 - 45 |
|Extra Large ||11 - 12.5 ||46 - 48 |
|Extra Extra Large ||13 - 14.5 ||48.5 - 51 |