Talarmade Safeguard Orthotic Insoles
Those who suffer from any sort of condition of the foot are especially susceptible to a number of related problems. These can include weaknesses of the foot's supporting muscles, restrictions of movement, or loss of sensation. Talarmade Safeguard Orthotic Insoles are a unique biomechanical control and cushioning protection system for use within therapeutic footwear, designed to prevent these problems in 'at risk' feet.
Who Can Benefit from TalarMade Safeguard Orthotics?
These insoles are ideal for treating a range of conditions including weakness of the supporting muscles of the arch and toe joints, restrictions of movement, loss of sensation and dryness of the skin. Also suitable for those with corns, hammer toes, bunions, dry skin, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or most other common foot ailments, these insoles will be loved by anyone with injury and ailment prone feet.
Safeguard Orthotics provide a choice of shell density and cushioning levels and deliver excellent support and protection within wide, standard and narrow models of therapeutic footwear.
We would recommend that Safeguard Orthotics are fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
Features and Benefits of Talarmade Safeguard Orthotic Insoles
- Available in four densities (Soft/Soft, Medium/Soft, Medium/Medium, Firm/Medium)
- Select density based on weight, condition and activity level of user
- A "wearing-in" period may be required for full benefits
- Suitable for a wide range of clinician-supplied shoes
- Length and width trim to fit guide
- Supplied with 1.5mm and 3mm adhesive backed EVA layers for improved shoe fitting
- Supplied with adhesive backed 4º medial post EVA heel cupping for heel stability for reduction of heel valgus
- Unique silver antimicrobial top cover reduces the bacterial count of potential bacteria
- Medial arch support
- Retron mid-layer
- Additional protective cushioning for the heel and forefoot
- Supplied with adhesive backed met dome for custom placement
- Should be cleaned regularly to prolong life expectancy
Sizing of the Talarmade Safeguard Insoles
Safeguard Orthotics are available in a range of sizes from "Extra Small" to "XX-Large" suitable for a range of foot sizes. Please refer to the table below to find the perfect size for your feet.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||European Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 3.5 - 4.5 ||Size 36 - 37 |
|Small ||Size 5 - 6 ||Size 38 - 39 |
|Medium ||Size 6.5 - 7.5 ||Size 40 - 41 |
|Large ||Size 8 - 9 ||Size 42 - 43 |
|Extra Large ||Size 9.5 - 10.5 ||Size 44 - 45 |
|XX-Large ||Size 11 - 12 ||Size 46 - 47 |
For a greater level of fit, you can remove your existing insole, measure it's length and metatarsal (ball of foot) width and match your measurements to the table below.
|Size ||Insole Length (mm) ||Insole Metatarsal Width (mm) |
|Extra Small ||248mm ||95mm |
|Small ||261mm ||98mm |
|Medium ||275mm ||102mm |
|Large ||288mm ||106mm |
|Extra Large ||300mm ||109mm |
|XX-Large ||313mm ||113mm |