Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles
For ultimate podiatrist-designed support whatever your choice of footwear, look no further than the Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles. They're made of lightweight EVA and premium leather that can easily be trimmed for the perfect fit.
- 1 x Pair of Comfort Orthotic Insoles
Sizing Information for Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles
Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles are available in five sizes from UK Size 3 to UK Size 12.5. To find the correct size for you, simply match your UK shoe size against the table below.
For a more accurate fit, our product experts strongly recommend removing an existing insole from your shoes and measuring it at the longest and widest point. Once you have these measurements, please match them against the sizing chart below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 3 - 4.5 ||244 x 78mm |
|Small ||UK Size 5 - 6.5 ||267 x 88mm |
|Medium ||UK Size 7 - 8.5 ||274 x 89mm |
|Large ||UK Size 9 - 10.5 ||298 x 97mm |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 11 - 12.5 ||310 x 99mm |
How Thick Are Sidas Comfort Insoles?
- Heel Thickness: 4mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 20mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 3mm
Sizing Tips and Tricks
- If your measurements put you between sizes, select the larger and trim excess material away
- Use our trimming guide here: How to Trim Your Insoles
Who Can Benefit From the Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles?
The unisex lightweight design of these orthotic insoles will reduce foot fatigue and provide healthy support with every step. They help to evenly distribute pressure and can aid any alignment issues for better balance and posture.
Key Features and Benefits
- Podiatrist-designed insoles with Biomedical Footbed Technology to conform to your feet
- Helps improve posture by supporting parts of the foot that might not be aligned properly
- Suitable for various footwear such as work shoes, sports shoes and walking boots
- Helps to alleviate common aches and pains in the feet and body
- Reduces excessive arch collapse to minimise the risk of flat feet
- Disperses harmful pressures by mapping the unique contours of your feet
- Made of luxurious natural leather for enhanced comfort
- Available in 5 different sizes from UK 3 (EU 36.5) to UK 12.5 (EU 46)
- Affordable cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics
- Left and right clearly indicated on the bottom of the insoles
Which Conditions Are the Strive Comfort Suitable For?
As these orthotic insoles are designed by professional podiatrists, they can benefit a variety of conditions that are both foot and non-foot related such as:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Ankle pain
- Arch pain
- Fallen arches
- Heel pain
- Knee pain
- Metatarsal (ball of foot) pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
Who Can Use the Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles?
The Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles have a unisex design that's available in sizes ranging from UK 3 to UK 12.5 as well as trim lines in case you need to cut it for the perfect fit. They're versatile enough to be worn in most types of footwear from trainers to leather shoes or hiking boots for healthy support all day.
How Comfortable Are These Orthotic Insoles?
All Strive products incorporate their podiatrist designed Biomechanical Footbed Technology which conforms to the natural three-dimensional contours of your feet. They're made of natural leather that's breathable and the mid-soles are made of lightweight EVA to make you feel like you're walking on air!
Can I Trim the Strive Comfort Orthotic Insoles?
If you find that your Strive insoles are just a tad too long, they can easily be cut to size using the trim lines for the perfect fit.
What Are Orthotic Insoles?
Orthotic insoles are specially designed with built-in arch support and provide superior shock absorption. Besides relieving symptoms of foot pain, podiatrist-designed orthotic insoles help correct any balance issues and can also improve pains in the knee joints and lower back.
Why Should I Wear Orthotic Insoles?
Any recurring foot pain if left untreated can be immobilising over a long period of time. With daily use, orthotic insoles can help to restore your foot function back to normal in a holistic and non-intrusive way acting as a preventative method of combatting foot conditions such as Plantar fasciitis, arthritis and Achilles tendonitis.
How Do I Wear the Strive Orthotic Insoles?
You must remove the original insoles from your footwear before inserting the Strive orthotic insoles. Initially, the ergonomic design of these insoles may feel different as they mould to the natural contours of your feet.
We recommend wearing them for one hour on the first day, two hours on the second day and three hours on the third day for a smooth wearing in process.
Affordable Alternative to Custom-Made Orthotics
Customised orthotics can be extremely expensive and not always necessary for everyone with minor indications of foot discomfort. As these Strive orthotic insoles can be worn with most regular footwear, they are a brilliant cost-effective option to prevent foot fatigue and other pains.
How Do I Clean the Strive Insoles?
- Wipe gently with a damp cloth and leave to dry fully out of direct sunlight
- Do NOT use any solvents
- Keep out of extreme temperatures