Rehband QD Pronation and Supination Foot Wedge Insoles
As an athlete, your body is under more stress than most so it's important to anticipate discomfort before it begins. The Rehband QD Pronation and Supination Foot Wedge Insoles are constructed to compensate for pronation or supination, both of which commonly affect individuals who lead active lifestyles. The wedges not only reduce pre-existing pain, but they can also prevent foot conditions and discomfort before they even begin.
- 1 x Pair of Pronation and Supination Insoles
How Do I Use My Rehband QD Foot Wedge Insoles?
Rehband QD Wedge Insoles are sold in pairs. Each individual insole is suitable for wear in either shoe in order to cure pronation or supination.
Please follow our guide below to ensure you are getting the correct brand of relief from your insoles:
1. Consult the image below to determine whether you have pronation or supination.
2. Once you've determined which condition you have, please consult the image beneath whilst following the rest of our steps to determine which shoe each insole should be placed in.
3. If you are suffering from pronation, place the left insole inside your right shoe and the right insole inside your left shoe.
4. Alternatively, if you are suffering from supination, place the left insole inside your left shoe and the right insole inside your right shoe.
Sizing Information for Rehband Foot Wedge Insoles
Rehband QD Wedge Insoles are available in five different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the longest and widest point as shown in the image below. Match these measurements to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Insole Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|Extra Small ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||255 x 80mm |
|Small ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||268 x 83mm |
|Medium ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||283 x 89mm |
|Large ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||296 x 93mm |
|Extra Large ||Size 12 - 12.5 ||318 x 97mm |
How Thick Are Rehband Pronation and Supination Insoles?
Please view the thickness dimensions listed below to see how thick Rehband Foot Wedge Insoles really are:
- Heel Thickness: 5mm
- Midfoot Thickness: 4mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 4mm
Who Can Benefit from the Rehband QD Foot Wedges?
These highly durable Rehband QD Foot Wedge Insoles are designed to compensate for pronation or supination. The insoles offer support to the outer or inner edge of the feet depending on if you suffer from over or under-pronation or supination.
This unique design helps prevent your feet from rolling, meaning that you're less likely to suffer from leg, foot, ankle or shin pain, which is often a common side effect of these conditions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides stability while also improving your condition or preventing further injury
- Offers all-around support for athletes prone to pronation or supination
- Designed to compensate for pronation or supination
- Highly durable in design for long-term use
- Made with Technogel, a unique PU-based gel that absorbs shock
- Offers support to the outer or inner edge of the foot according to your needs
- Self-adhesive design fixes directly onto the shoe
- Supports you in your journey to results
- Available in five different sizes to suit your needs
How Do I Apply These Insoles?
The Rehband QD Foot Wedge Insoles can be applied by peeling the self-adhesive backing on the bottom of your footwear and applying to your shoe. We would recommend trying the Pronation and Supination Insoles before fixing them to find your ideal placement.
Relieves Pain Before It Begins
The Rehband QD Foot Wedge Insoles are not only designed for rehabilitative purposes, but they're also designed to prevent injuries before they begin and improve your stability. If you play sports that require a great deal of foot work or running, you can be more prone to pronation and supination.
Constructed from a unique polyurethane-based gel called Technogel, the Pronation and Supination Foot Wedges absorb high levels of shock during use. This helps prevent the jarring effects commonly associated with leading an active lifestyle, allowing you to excel at your sport of choice without fear of discomfort.
Materials of the Rehband Foot Wedge Supports
The QD Pronation and Supination Wedges are made from durable and lightweight material to improve your condition without discomfort. The insoles are made from the following materials:
Click here to view the user instructions for this product