PelliTec Blister Prevention Pads (Bulk Pack of 10)
While shoe insoles are an effective method for blister prevention, the PelliTec Blister Prevention Pads (Bulk Pack of 10) has a revolutionary six-layer sandwich construction that targets specific hot spots on your foot. Designed with multiple friction reducing, durable layers these pads work alongside your foot to relieve pressure and heal blisters.
How Does the PelliTec Blister Pad Work?
Unlike a shoe insole which woks specifically on the base of your foot, the revolutionary design of the PelliTec Blister Pad sticks to your footwear to cover a specific hot spot on your foot. The pad has multiple layers that move in sync with your foot, working to reduce friction while providing cushioning and increased comfort, stopping blisters before they begin.
Who Can Benefit from These Blister Pads?
Whether you're looking for further protection beyond what your insole provides or if you want blister prevention that targets a specific region of your foot, these seriously durable blister pads work as well in hiking boots as they do daily city wear and have been found to significantly reduce blisters in all users including:
- Sports Players
Six-Layer Design for Optimal Protection
The PelliTec Blister Pad has a unique combination of materials constructed in six layers that give this pad the exceptional protection and cushioning it provides. The sandwich build consists of:
- A breathable Baltex top layer that also wicks away moisture from any pre-existing blisters
- A strong and durable mylar layer to ensure the pad will survive tough inner shoe conditions
- A gel layer that is key for improving cushioning and reducing friction by moving with your foot
- Another mylar layer guaranteeing the pad will be effective whatever you put it through
- A waterproof scuba layer that is also tear resistant for the pad's longevity
- An adhesive layer so that the pad can easily stick to the inside of your footwear
Will These Blister Pads Help with Pre-Existing Blisters?
These blister plasters not only excel in preventing the development of blisters but, thanks to their cushioning and friction reducing qualities, they immediately reduce pain and care for any pre-existing blister. If the blister bursts, the top layer wicks away moisture to ensure the wound stays clean and dry, avoiding infection and allowing for faster healing.
Shoe Insoles vs Blister Pads
A shoe insole is an incredibly effective way to care for your feet and the right pair of insoles can significantly improve your quality of foot health. While these blister pads don't provide all round support, their targeted design and unique approach to blister prevention make them more effective at protecting a specific hot spot than insoles are able to.
Bulk Pack for Value for Money
This larger pack of ten ensures that you won't be caught out on a long hike with a sore blister and no protection. The larger quantity also gives you the ability to protect multiple zones of your foot at once. If you would prefer less pads for a cheaper price, you can purchase the PelliTec Blister Pads (Twin Pack) here.
Water-Resistant for Lasting Protection
Walking through wet terrain is a key cause of blisters and such conditions can prevent traditional blister plasters from functioning properly. This is not the case with the PelliTec Blister Pads, thanks to the inclusion of a water and tear resistant scuba layer in their innovative design these pads will stay in place, reducing friction whatever you're walking through.
Independent Sensory Testing
Independent studies conducted on PelliTec's design proved their outstanding effectiveness across nine sensory tests conducted against their leading competitors. In seven of these tests, the PelliTec Blister Pad was a clear winner and equivalent in the other two. Some of the categories in which PelliTec was a clear winner were:
- Ease of Application
- Patient Handling
- Adherence to Footwear
- Stays in Place
- Overall Performance
You can read more about the ways in which PelliTec Blister Pads were tested here.
What Are the Dimensions of Each PelliTec Pad?
These blister pads have a diameter of 45mm and is 3mm thick, making it easy to fit in low-volume footwear and large enough to cover even the biggest blisters. Thanks to their circular design and ability to stick to your footwear not your foot, they can be placed where blisters are likely to develop, covering any and all hot spots.
How Easy Is the Blister Pad to Use?
The PelliTec Blister Pad has an adhesive base making it ready to use simple to stick to any point inside of your shoe. This ease of use does not take away from the instant effectiveness of the blister pad, it will immediately reduce pressure, decrease friction and improve inner shoe comfort.
Simply peel and stick to your shoes to use
What Footwear Can the Blister Pad Be Used With?
Their versatile design means that the PelliTec Blisters Pads can be applied to all kinds of footwear, from walking boots to running trainers and even office shoes. They stick to the inside of your shoe so you don't need to worry about them peeling from difficult parts of your foot, such as the heel, and they can easily be used alongside other protection like a shoe insole.
Key Features of the PelliTec Blister Pad
- Six-layered design with durable, cushioning and friction reducing materials
- Gel layer moves with your foot to naturally reduce friction for your comfort
- Two mylar layers for strength and durability ensure the pad's effectiveness in all terrains
- Water resistant scuba layer ensures the pad doesn't lose efficiency in wet conditions
- Breathable Baltex top layer also wicks away moisture if a pre-existing blister bursts
- Sticks to the inside of your shoe and can be used with all kinds of footwear
- The pad consistently outperformed its competitors in independent sensory tests
- Targets specific hot spots on the foot for immediate pain relief and friction reduction
- Significantly reduces blisters for all users whatever their choice of activity