Pedag Toe Cap
The Pedag Toe Cap protects the tip of the toes and relieves pain caused by corns and painful nail problems.
The Pedag Toe Cap also alleviates problems concerning ingrown nails and damaged nerves at the tips of toes, taking away pressure and relieving the toes. If required, the top of the Pedag Toe Cap can be cut off in order to use it as a toe strip.
The Pedag Toe Cap is made of a flexible and hygienic gel that is highly elastic and tear resistant, it also contains moisturising lotion that is kind to skin and makes it a pleasure to use.
The Pedag Toe Caps come in a pack of 2 individual caps.
Features & Benefits of the Pedag Toe Cap
- Protects toe tips from pain caused by corns and nail problems, helping you to have healthier feet
- Also ideal for ingrown toenails and damaged nerves
- Made from highly elastic, tear resistant gel for durability
- Contains moisturising lotion which protects the skin
Size Guide for the Pedag Toe Cap
The Pedag Toe Cap is available in 2 sizes: S/M and L/XL
- S / M (For smaller toes and slender big toes)
- L / XL (For big toes and thick toes)
If you have any questions about the Pedag Toe Cap, or any of our other foot and shoe accessories available to order, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for further assistance.