Pedag Sneaker Magic Step Memory Foam Insoles
Designed specifically to make your trainers or sneakers more comfortable, the Pedag Sneaker Magic Step Memory Foam Insoles provide cushioning that is ideal for both sports and your everyday life. Made with memory foam, the Pedag Magic Step Insoles retain their shape for longer, providing you with lasting comfort and support.
What's Included with My Purchase?
Each purchase contains one pair of insoles, providing you with support for both of your feet.
Who Can Use the Magic Step Sneaker Insoles?
The Pedag Sneaker Magic Step insoles provide the same high quality memory foam and arch support as the Pedag Magic Step Plus Insoles, but with the additional benefit of bamboo fibres. This bamboo terrycloth layer absorbs 60% more moisture and dries 20% quicker than standard cotton, making the insoles better suited to sports use.
Which Conditions Are the Sneaker Memory Foam Insoles Suitable For?
Designed to cushion and support your feet, the Sneaker Magic Step Insoles are suitable for the following conditions:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Metatarsalgia (i.e. pain in the metatarsal/ball of the foot)
- Arch pain/arch strain
- Heel pain
- Back pain
- Knee/joint pain
What Sizes Are Available?
The Sneaker Magic Step Insoles are available in 11 sizes that should suit most users. To find your perfect size, simply match your shoe size to the table below and select from the drop-down at the top of the page.
|EU Size ||Women's UK Size ||Men's UK Size |
|Size 36 ||Size 3 ||Size 2 |
|Size 37 ||Size 4 ||Size 3 |
|Size 38 ||Size 5 ||Size 4 |
|Size 39 ||Size 6 ||Size 5 |
|Size 40 ||Size 7 ||Size 6 |
|Size 41 ||Size 8 ||Size 7 |
|Size 42 ||Size 9 ||Size 8 |
|Size 43 ||Size 10 ||Size 9 |
|Size 44 ||Size 11 ||Size 10 |
|Size 45 ||Size 12 ||Size 11 |
|Size 46 ||Size 13 ||Size 12 |
If you fall between sizes, we would recommend choosing the larger size and trimming your insoles for the perfect level of fit. Click here to see our guide to trimming your insoles.
How Do the Pedag Sneaker Memory Foam Insoles Work?
To provide you with unbeatable comfort and support, the Pedag Sneaker Magic Step Insoles feature five layers.
- Bamboo Terrycloth: The top layer of the Sneaker Insoles is a terrycloth made from bamboo fibres, providing a silky soft surface that is breathable and absorbent. Bamboo absorbs 60% more moisture and dries 20% quicker than standard cotton, keeping your feet dry and comfy.
- Extra-Soft Memory Foam: Providing cushioning across your entire foot, the layer of memory foam is lightweight and supportive. Memory foam is designed with a "high restoring force", which means that the insoles don't lose their shape, even after prolonged use.
- Heel Pad: Each insole includes a shock-absorbing heel pad that can reduce the amount of strain place on your heel, joints, hip, neck and spine during your daily life.
- Metatarsal Pad: As well as a heel pad, the insoles also feature a shock-absorbing metatarsal pad that can reduce pain in the ball of foot and prevent splayfoot.
- Anatomical Arch Support: Last but by no means least, the Pedag Magic Step Insoles feature a rigid arch support that efficiently supports the arch of your foot to prevent fatigue and arch pain.
Are There Any Other Magic Step Insoles Available?
Pedag offer two other Magic Step Insoles, both of which feature a memory foam construction. The other versions are:
What Is the Benefit of Memory Foam Insoles?
Memory foam is a popular choice for insoles, as it provides a very soft and comfortable base for your feet without losing shape after prolonged use. This means that the Sneaker Magic Step insoles can provide you with support and relief for longer than alternative materials may be able to.
How Hard Are the Sneaker Memory Foam Insoles?
Memory foam is a very soft material, providing you with a pair of insoles that are very cushioning and comfortable.
Are the Pedag Sneaker Magic Step Insoles Suitable for Sports?
With sweat-absorbing bamboo fibres and a construction that absorbs shock, the Pedag Magic Step Insoles are a perfect choice for a range of sports. The shoes are even designed to fit within the profile of a sports shoe with greater ease than some alternative insoles.