MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot, Shoe and Glove Dryer
The MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot, Shoe and Glove Dryer is a shoe dryer built to provide rapid and safe drying to a broad variety of shoes and gloves. By drying quickly it prevents the growth of fungus or bacteria and protects clothes from odour and degradation.
What is Included With the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot, Shoe and Glove Dryer?
- 1 x MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer
- 2 x Removable sixteen inch extension tubes
- 1 x Six foot power cable
- 1 x One year warranty
What Are the Features of the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer?
The MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer is built to offer comprehensive drying to a broad range of gloves, boots and shoes. It has been built with features to make this as easy as possible:
- An internal fan which circulates warm air through hand or footwear
- Removable extension tubes to accommodate taller boots
- Four fan rods for a maximum of two pairs of shoes or gloves
- Three hour timer which shuts off the heater automatically
- A heat on/off switch to allow for heat free air circulation
- A six foot power cord which doesn't prevent the dryer from being moved around slightly
How Does the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer Work?
This dryer implements a sophisticated dual pronged approach to shoe and glove drying. First, the heater warms up to 40.5ºC to evaporate moisture from the shoes.
Second, a fan within the dryer forces this warm air up around the shoe. Not only does this ensure an even distribution of warm air to awkward corners of the item, it also circulates air to reduce humidity and prevent the propagation of damp or mould.
What Can I Use This Dryer On?
This is a versatile dryer which can be used on most wet hand or footwear, including:
- Ski boots
- Wet gloves
- Football or rugby cleats
- Hiking boots
How Do I Use the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer?
This dryer is very easy to use, simply:
- Decide whether or not you will need to use the extension tubes for your desired items
- If you need the extender tubes then slide them over two of the fan rods, otherwise move straight to step three
- Place one item upside down on a fan rod or extender tube (up to a maximum of four items)
- Turn on the fan and heater
- Return in an hour to check on progress
- If your shoes have fully dried simply take them off and turn off the fan and dryer
- If not they can be left on for longer, the heater will automatically turn off after three hours to prevent waste and increase safety
Will This Dryer Prevent Shoe Odour?
By drying quickly and constantly circulating air this dryer prevents the development of bacteria mould and fungus, which are primary contributors to shoe and garment odour.
How Long Will the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer Take?
Most items should be dry in around one hour and if left on the heater will turn off after three hours.
What Temperature is the Heater?
The heater warms up to 40.5ºC, or 106ºF.
Will the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer Damage Delicate Items?
No, this dryer is safe to use on delicate items and will not shrink clothes or damage custom liners. It also features a switch to turn off the heat and leave only the fan running, so that you can monitor the drying of especially delicate items. Since the dryer is so fast acting, it also prevents the development of bacteria and fungus which can break down garments over time.
What is the Size of This Dryer?
The MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer measures 12" x 17" x 15" (DxHxW).
Does the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer Come With a Warranty?
Yes! The manufacturer offers a one year warranty.