Heat Holders Men's Green Outdoor Socks
If you're a gardener, you know how hard it is for your feet to stay warm - especially during the cold winter months. However, many people struggle with cold feet all year round, making outdoor activities particularly unpleasant. Keep your foot cosy and comfortable all day long with the Heat Holders Men's Green Outdoor Socks.
- 1 x Pair of Outdoor Socks
Sizing of the Heat Holders Original Men's Thermal Socks
Heat Holders Men's Thermal Socks are supplied in a single size that should be suitable for the majority of adult men. To see whether the socks are right for you, please see the shoe sizes that they are designed to fit below:
- UK Shoe Size: 6 - 11
- EU Shoe Size: 39 - 45
- US Shoe Size: 7 - 12
Who Should Use Heat Holders Outdoor Socks?
These thermal socks are ideal for anyone needing extra warmth during winter. There are also a number of conditions perfectly suited to these particular socks, including:
- Autoimmune problems (such as anaemia)
- Heart disease
- Hormonal changes (hypothyroidism)
- Poor blood circulation
- Nerve conditions (such as fibromyalgia)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Raynaud's disease
These socks are the heaviest-duty socks from our Heat Holders selection. They are designed for use outside, and are perfect for hiking and people working outdoors.
What Shoes Are the Outdoor Socks Best For?
The Heat Holders Outdoor Socks are thick socks, and are therefore not appropriate for use in all types of shoes. However, they are perfect for the following types:
- Wellies and Wading Boots
- Walking and Hiking Boots
- Ski and Snowboarding Boots
- Protective Boots
- Any other high length boots!
Where Can They Be Worn?
While these thermal socks can be used to help with a number of different health issues, they can also be used in various scenarios. Their internal 'brush effect' feel traps more air to allow for better insulation, making them perfect for a number of outdoor activities:
- Camping and hiking trips
- Gardening, yard and farm work
- Skiing, snowboarding and sledging
- Use in cold storage and cold warehouses
- Fishing and commercial fishing
Where Else Can I Use the Heat Holders Outdoor Socks?
The Heat Holders Outdoor Socks can be used in extreme cold working environments. Some examples of this involve outdoor jobs such as working in warehouses, in big freezer units, on construction sites or even during commercial farming or fishing. They are ideal for use with wellies and heavy duty, protective footwear.
Key Features and Benefits
- Longest length Heat Holders sock for comfort and protection
- Reinforced heel and toes provide a barrier against the cold
- Designed for use outdoors and during the coldest winter months
- Warmest thermal sock made by Heat Holders
- Chunky design is for outdoor shoes such as wellies and work boots
- Heavy bulk yarn has extreme thermal qualities for heat generation
- Long pile cushioning comforts and supports the foot
- Intensive brushing inside the sock is soft, trapping air for long-term warmth
- Non-binding style is diabetic friendly and eases cold caused by poor circulation
From left to right: Heat Holders utilise HH Thermal Yarn, Thermal Loops, Thermal Brushing and Heatwaver Insulation for comfort and warmth
How To Care For Your Heat Holders Outdoor Thermal Socks
To make the most of your Heat Holders, simply machine wash at 40°C, and do not tumble dry.
The Mens Heat Holders Outdoor Socks are made up of high quality insulating materials:
- 91% Acrylic
- 5% Nylon
- 3% Polyester
- 1% Elastane