CurrexSole BikePro Medium Profile Dynamic Insoles
The CurrexSole BikePro Medium Profile Dynamic Insoles are designed to maximise both comfort and performance during cycling. These insoles are perfect for people with average feet arches but we also offer them in Low Profile and High Profile variants if they are better suited to your needs.
- 1 x Pair of Cycling Insoles
CurrexSole BikePro Medium Profile Insoles are available in an amazing six different sizes that should suit most adults. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the longest and widest point as shown in the image below. Match this width to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|Extra Small ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||235 x 82mm |
|Small ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||249 x 84mm |
|Medium ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||267 x 90mm |
|Large ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||279 x 94mm |
|Extra Large ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||301 x 98mm |
|XX-Large ||Size 12 - 14 ||315 x 102mm |
How Thick Are CurrexSole BikePro Medium Insoles?
Please view the information below to see how thick CurrexSole BikePro Medium Profile Insoles:
- Heel Thickness: 8mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 23 - 27mm (depending on size)
- Forefoot Thickness: 5mm
What Are CurrexSole BikePro Insoles?
The CurrexSole BikePro improves knee tracking to boost power and minimise recovery time. By securing the foot within the shoe, these insoles reduce movement and improve foot position, which minimises the development of hotspots and blisters beneath the forefoot.
Features and Benefits of the BikePro Insoles
- Lightweight design is comfortable and discreet
- Features Dynamic Arch Technology (DAT) to reduce fatigue
- Moisture-wicking fabric prevents sweat and reduces odour
- Improves knee stability to boost power and prevent injury
- Shock absorbent material helps to reduce fatigue
- Forefoot cushioning protects your metatarsals
- Breathable design helps to keep feet cool and comfortable
- Specifically designed for cycling
How Do the CurrexSole BikePro Insoles Work?
CurrexSole insoles bring together five innovative features to give your feet the maximum of support and boost your performance:
- The Optomised Heel Cup provides a better fit inside the shoe.
- Triple Layer Support aids air circulation and reduces the risk of blister development or excessive foot odour by wicking moisture.
- 3D DAT (Dynamic Arch Technology) to generate dynamic mid-sole arch support.
- PROPO+ generates maximum power transfer during pedal strokes.
- Metatarsal Cushioning offers PORON cushioning protection to the heel and ball of the foot.
What Activities are These Shoes Designed For?
BikePro shoes excel in all kinds of cycling, including:
- Road cycling
- Mountain biking
- Track cycling
Is This a Medium Arch Insole?
This medium profile sole is designed to support those with an average height foot arch. While average feet provide better impact relief than flat feet or high arched feet they are still at risk from intensive or repetitive exercise. If this is not the right foot type for you we also have variants for low and high arches.
Are These Insoles Available for Different Kinds of Feet?
All CurrexSole Insoles come in three varieties to give the best support to all kinds of feet:
- Low Profile Insoles for low arched feet – Low arched feet have a minimal arch or no visible arch at all. Low arches are ineffective shock absorbers and prone in injury.
- Medium Profile Insoles for medium arched feet – Medium arched feet have an arch stretching from hell to the ball of the foot. These feet are effective at reducing shock, but are still at risk of injury after excessive or intense physical injury.
- High Profile Insoles for high arched feet – High arched feet have a distinct arch stretching from heel to forefoot. These arches are often more rigid and less able to absorb shock, which can lead to injury.
Which Arch Do I Have?
If you don't know what sort of arch you have, an easy fitting guide is to attempt to place an index finger beneath the arch of your foot while standing upright:
An alternate test to find out your foot type is to walk over brown or coloured paper with wet feet. the imprint left by your foot should depict your arch height, as shown in the diagram below:
What is DAT (CurrexSole Dynamic Arch Technology)?
3D DAT (dynamic arch technology) is a dynamic bridge made from a nylon composite. To reduce the risk of overload, it supports the mid-section of your foot and minimises excessive movement.
Not only does this dynamic arch reduce the risk of overload, it stores energy and makes your stride more efficient. This makes the DAT ideal for people that are cycling long distances.
What Other CurrexSole Insoles Are Available?
CurrexSole offer insoles for a variety of specific activities:
- RunPro Insoles are designed to give you the best performance possible from your running shoes.
- CleatPro Insoles are excellent all round sports insoles.
- EdgePro Insoles are built to give you back control where boots have restricted your feet, such as in snow sports.
- HikePro Insoles help to avoid blisters while keeping your feet firm in hiking boots or shoes.