Aetrex Speed Running Insoles with Metatarsal Support (Men)
Offering a performance base and biomechanical support for your natural alignment, the Aetrex Speed Insoles work with your body to stabilise your foot and redistribute your weight to support a more functional, optimised performance. Designed with athletes in mind, the Aetrex Speed Running Insoles with Metatarsal Support (Men) help to prevent injury, alleviate discomfort and reduce fatigue whilst running so that you can stay active for longer.
Which Sizes Do the Aetrex Speed Insoles Come In?
The Aetrex Speed Insoles come in seven different sizes to suit most adult men. Please see the table below to learn more about our available sizes:
|UK Size ||Heel-to-Toe Measurement |
|Men's Size 6 ||9.7" |
|Men's Size 7 ||10" |
|Men's Size 8 ||10.4" |
|Men's Size 9 ||10.7" |
|Men's Size 10 ||11" |
|Men's Size 11 ||11.3" |
|Men's Size 12 ||11.7" |
Please note that if you are in between sizes, we recommend you choose the larger size, as these insoles can be trimmed to fit.
Key Features and Benefits
- Doctor approved and recommended to support correct anatomical alignment
- Features a metatarsal pad to help unload pressure at the metatarsal area
- Provides excellent arch support to relieve strain on knees, hips and back
- Cupped heel to cushion and stabilise the back of the foot
- Cushioning to relieve pain in common high-pressure areas
- Biomechanically-designed to align your body and prevent injury
- Provide support and comfort so you can stay active all day long
- Constructed with a high energy return performance base to generate power
- Helps with shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue
- Antimicrobial to reduce everyday odours
- Most suitable for use with running shoes, athletic sneakers and tennis shoes
Who Can Wear the Aetrex Speed Running Insoles?
The Aetrex Speed Insoles are ideal for runners who want to enhance their competitive edge whilst helping to prevent common foot pain such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain and metatarsalgia. These insoles are recommended for:
- High Instep
- Shock Absorption
- Arch Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain
In addition, we recommend these insoles for the following activities:
- Running and Sprinting
- Cross Country
- HIIT Workouts
- Interval Training
Supports Correct Anatomical Alignment
Designed with medium to high arches in mind, the Aetrex Speed Insoles support the apex of the foot arch, aligning to the correct anatomical placement to provide support from the ground up. Aetrex's arch placement is proven to help relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain. By supporting your natural alignment, the Aetrex Running Insoles help to relieve the strain and associated pain in the knees, hips and back.
Metatarsal Pad to Relieve Forefoot Pain
Aetrex Speed Insoles feature built-in forefoot support that helps to reduce pressure in the metatarsal area. The metatarsal pads of the Aetrex Speed Insoles allow your foot to function freely and can help to unload pressure, relieving discomfort in the metatarsal area.
Cupped Heel Offers Stability and Cushioning
Designed to help cushion your foot and stabilise the heel, the Aetrex Insoles allow you to stay active for longer. Ideal for all-day wear and use during exercise, the Aetrex Running Insoles provide cushioning to relieve high-pressure areas when you stand, walk and run, giving you support and pain relief so you can excel.
How Do The Aetrex Speed Insoles Help with Performance?
The Aetrex Speed Running Insoles are designed with runners in mind. Helping to prevent injury, alleviate discomfort and reduce fatigue whilst running, the Aetrex insoles give you a competitive edge by addressing the factors that commonly hold athletes back. The Aetrex insoles also feature a performance base made from aerocell polyurethane for high energy return.
- Top Cover: Mesh Fabric with Antimicrobial Lining
- Centre Cushioning: Exofoam
- Performance Base: Aerocell Polyurethane
- Insole Thickness: 0.2165"